Your viewing journal

Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultra God Mission!!!! (Japanese) - Episode 50

Rent-A-Girlfriend (Season 3) (Japanese) - Episode 29 - 30

Mashle: Magic and Muscles (Japanese) - Episode 4 - 5

Non-Anime

I Am Groot (Season 2)
- Episode 1 - 5 (Complete)

Just like the first season these are fine, cute little shorts, not much to say about them. Even if you're an MCU die-hard these add nothing but not bad by any means. Episode 5 was probably my favourite, there was a neat little thing about that episode.

Am I Actually the Strongest? Episode 9 Enrollment.

Horimiya: The Missing Pieces Episode 11 Valentines.

Liar Liar Episode 11 Failed.

My Tiny Senpai Episode 9 Flirty frolics.

My Unique Skill Makes Me OP even at Level 1 Episode 10 Monster tamer.

TenPuru: No One Can Live on Loneliness Episode 10 Interrogation.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy II Episode 23 Atonement.

The Quintessential Quintuplets~ Specials Episode 2 Pool and ponder. (Complete)

Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout The Animation episode 11 Dragon.

Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War - The Separation episode 388 Shining scientist.

MIX: Meisei Story Season 2 episode 46 Anticipating autumn.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy II episode 23 Sword and soul.

Galactic Cyclone Braiger episodes 1-27

My mother was bugging me to show her some more anime today, so we watched:

My Happy Marriage eps 8-10
The Millionaire Detective eps 1-4

I just recently finished watching Millionaire Detective myself and thought that she would like it too, and I was correct...
Is she like my Mum where she won't watch it on own but will if you're watching?

Cells at Work
Episode 1
Just checking it out. Funny enough but it is on the later pile. Wee bit of fanservice from the spleen.
The platelets are cute as hell, though.

Is she like my Mum where she won't watch it on own but will if you're watching?
My mother is 80 years old and her mental capacity is shrinking a good bit, so it's more that she's unable to comprehend how to use a streaming platform on the laptop connected to the television via HDMI in the living room (it's a 2007 first-generation HDTV so it is not a smart TV with streaming built-in), so I have to do all the streaming for her.

Last edited:
My mother is 80 years old and her mental capacity is shrinking a good bit, so it's more that she's unable to comprehend how to use a streaming platform on the laptop connected to the television via HDMI in the living room (it's a 2007 first-generation HDTV so it is not a smart TV with streaming built-in), so I have to do all the streaming for her.
You're a good person.

Today I watched Duel at Ichijoji Temple and Duel at Ganryu Island and the last two Stray Cat Rock films, as well as the interviews at the end (another 90 minutes). Now back to the Muppets, just to make sure I can still understand English (pity my Japanese isn't improving, considering the amount I watch)

Today I watched Duel at Ichijoji Temple and Duel at Ganryu Island and the last two Stray Cat Rock films, as well as the interviews at the end (another 90 minutes). Now back to the Muppets, just to make sure I can still understand English (pity my Japanese isn't improving, considering the amount I watch)
Me too. I'm stuck at Baka and
Oppai.

Record of Grancrest War
Episodes 4-6
Now there's vampires, demons and werewolves.
Harem is coming together.

BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War Episode 22

Classroom for Heroes Episode 10

EDENS ZERO 2nd Season Episode 48

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation II Episode 34

The Duke of Death and His Maid Season 2 Episode 22

I finished a rewatch of The Millionaire Detective eps 5-11 (end) while showing the series to my mother today. She liked it but it was a little over her head in places, she had me pause and explain things quite often.

We will be continuing on with more episodes of Sugar Apple Fairy Tale tomorrow. We've only watched the first 6 episodes of Season 1 so far, so we've got a lot of catching up to do on that series.

Classroom for Heroes episode 10 Killer crops.

Dark Gathering episode 10 Killing a god.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation II episode 10 Library lust.

One Piece episode 1075 Toxic rule.

The Duke of Death and His Maid 2nd Season episode 22 Soar.

Galactic Cyclone Braiger episodes 28-39 (Complete. An enjoyable action sci-fi that starts off the J9 trilogy that went OOP for Discotek suddenly last year.) 3.5/5

Galactic Gale Baxingar
episodes 1-7

The Brothers Bloom - Eccentric film from the director of Brick, about conman brothers, a somewhat naive heiress, and a largely speechless explosives expert, in which the older of the two brothers pulls the younger back in after he tries to leave, the younger then proceeds to fall in love with the heiress (she falls for him back!) Delightful and uplifting even though there's tragedy along the way :)

The Holiday (2006) - Likeable festive rom-com, maybe this was a weird time of year to watch this but I really enjoyed it anyway, Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz' characters houseswap with each other for a couple of weeks, and adorable lovey dovey hijinks ensue, I watched this with my best friend as he's staying w me at the moment and it was a sweet movie to watch together, he bought a disc wallet with him full of movies he picked that he thought I might also like and this was one of them, I also really liked the subplot about the elderly screenwriter, and Diaz' making movie trailers out of her life in her head XD

Level 1 Demon Lord and One Room Hero Episode 11

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari Season 2 Episode 23

Sweet Reincarnation Episode 12 (Complete)

The Dreaming Boy is a Realist Episode 11

Back