Your viewing journal

Birdie Wing -Golf Girls' Story- Season 2 Episode 17 Homecoming.

My One-Hit Kill Sister Episode 4 Haunted.

Otaku Elf Episode 4 Visiting.

Rokudo's Bad Girls Episode 4 Bikers.

The Café Terrace and It's Goddesses Episode 4 Sabotage.

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon for You 2nd Season Episode 17 Intimacy.

Too Cute Crisis Episode 4 Language barriers.

Birdie Wing -Golf Girls' Story- Season 2 episode 17 Home truths.

Mashle: Magic and Muscles episode 4 Flashy.

Otaku Elf episode 4 Curry for what ails you.

Rokudo’s Bad Girls episode 4 Sidecar spell.

Too Cute Crisis episode 4 Cat cosplaying.

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon For You 2nd Season episode 17 Married Masseuses.

VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire episodes 20-26 & VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fresh episodes 1-6 (Complete. A fun second season though a bit uneven. Fresh decides to ramp up the ecchi elements and isn’t very good overall.) 3.5/5, 2/5

We Without Wings - Under the Innocent Sky
episodes 1-8

Last edited:
Skip and Loafer ep4

Dead Mount Death Play ep3

Slightly retracting what I said before; this is not clever and any pretense of it being a serious horror series is now well and truly out of the window, but actually, I'm okay with that. The sheer enthusiasm with which it approaches the material is strangely endearing. I'll stick with it for a while at least.

Gintama ep4-6

I've bounced off Gintama a couple of times in the past - certainly the accepted wisdom that it takes around 50 episodes to git gud did nothing to encourage me - but having made a little inroads into it, I'm actually quite enjoying it this time. It's reliably amusing and occasionally very funny indeed. I do find the rendering of the very-clearly-metaphorical-Americans as literal monsters a little uncomfortable, but we'll see where it goes with that one.

Flashdance - Decent and has it's moments but not a patch on the original Footloose or Dirty Dancing :)

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 - Glad I finally watched this all the way through, one of the few Marvel films I have seen that left me feeling satisfied, feels slightly reminiscent of The Fifth Element and Firefly :)

Victorian Romance Emma Season 2 (REWATCH, English dubbed) - Such a beautiful emotional ending, loved this series :)

Visiting my parents last couple of days.
I couldn't get in the mood to settle on anything.
A bit of the darts, Halo and Japan Railway Journeys.

Couldn't find any new anime on Netflix but spotted Risque Business.
It's 2 Korean guys exploring the adult side of Japan.
Very interesting and fun.
Episode 2 is an interview with 3 female AV actresses. They are chatty, informative and open about it. And positive.
Reminded me of all the interviews with VAs from fanservice shows like Aika where they are same.

Couldn't find any new anime on Netflix but spotted Risque Business.
It's 2 Korean guys exploring the adult side of Japan.
Very interesting and fun.
Episode 2 is an interview with 3 female AV actresses. They are chatty, informative and open about it. And positive.
Reminded me of all the interviews with VAs from fanservice shows like Aika where they are same.

It sounds cool but does it have an excellent OST by Tangerine Dream like the Tom Cruise film with a similar name? :p

Yamada-kun ep 5
Stood up.
Whilst an amusing episode overall and the resolution was quite sweet, no way would a real person react like Akane did after that!

Hell's Paradise ep 5
Strong current.

The Dangers in My Heart ep 5
Mint Choc Chip.
This gets sweeter by the episode!

Heavenly Delusion ep 5
The price of knowledge.

Resident Evil Infinite Darkness (English audio) - Episodes 1-4 (Completed)

Interesting that TMS was the one that co-animated the series. The limited series format worked with the story that they were trying to tell, but it felt isolated than one where it goes all over like other Resident Evil stories would be like. Villain motivation was there but that final act was like a race than an actual fight.

A Galaxy Next Door Episode 4 Fortunes and feelings.

My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv 999 Episode 5 Meetup mishaps.

Summoned to Another World for a Second Time Episode 4 Wedding crasher.

The Dangers in My Heart Episode 5 Workplace.

Hell’s Paradise episode 5 Fixate.

MIX: Meisei Story Season 2 episode 29 Wanderer.

We Without Wings - Under the Innocent Sky episodes 9-12 & OVA (Complete. I struggled with this series and overall didn’t find much to appreciate - it wasn’t even a so bad it’s good watch either.) 1.5/5

Windy Tales
episodes 1-13 (Complete. Visually distinct and atmospheric, this was quite a nice hidden gem, though the character designs could be a bit uncanny at times.) 3.5/5

Wonder Egg Priority
episodes 1-5

Summer with Kuro

Another film about the Hiroshima bombing written by survivor Keiji Nakazawa. Only 67 minutes long but tells an amazing and at the same time heartbreaking story. The scene where the Enola Gay ominously appears in the sky sent a shiver down my spine.

Jack and the Beanstalk

A very 70's and entertaining retelling of the classic fairy tale from 1974. Clearly influenced by Disney and Hanna-Barbera animation from that period but also simultaneously very, very Japanese I really enjoyed watching this film.

Cream Lemon - Episodes 9 - 12

Thought I'd do another batch of this.
I watched this and it was very interesting, but imo, this could have done with a full series to build more on the world building, film just felt a little too short to really explore the world they set up.

I kind of agree there was a lot more to mine there but I think the film built enough of it's world to be effective and I didn't feel it needed to tell me any more in a similar way Royal Space Force tells you enough.
VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire episodes 20-26 & VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fresh episodes 1-6 (Complete. A fun second season though a bit uneven. Fresh decides to ramp up the ecchi elements and isn’t very good overall.) 3.5/5, 2/5

Having watch Fresh without seeing any of the other Lamune anime first and being a bit bemused by it and then watching all of the Lamune anime in order, I really quite liked 40 Fire and Fresh with the context of all the story, I think it matured with it's audience.

Teasing Master Takagi-san: The Movie (English Dub)

The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie (English Dub)

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Swordsmith Village Arc
Episode 4 Seige.

EDENS ZERO 2nd Season Episode 30 Headshot.

The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far Episode 5 Party.

Heavenly Delusion - Episodes 3-4 [English Audio]

NieR Automata Ver1.1a - Episode 7 [English Audio]
hmmm, one more till this is all caught up. A very weird situation (with no news of a return yet)

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S
Episodes 5+6
I can't get these buttons closed.

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Omega
Episodes 5+6
FIGHT.

Beautiful Bones
Episode 3
Really nice episode.

Watched 'Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road' ep 1-12 (end): Ended up watching this because I kept hearing how a certain plot point from episode 1 really upset certain isekai fans, and my god it didn't disappoint. Filing this one in the incredibly rare mental folder labelled "good isekai". Well developed world, cool magic system, interesting morally grey protagonist, and just enough yuri potential to excite my queer heart. Gonna have to get the novels now.

Back