Your viewing journal

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer episode 11 Sleepwalk.

Prima Doll episode 11 Package.

Shadows House 2nd Season episode 11 Invitation.

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? episode 11 Distance.

One Piece (Rewatch) episodes 38-45, 48-49, 52-53, 62-73

Last edited:

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
A Couple of Cuckoo's (English Dub) Episode 19

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 21

Black Summoner Episode 11

Engage Kiss Episode 12

Extreme Hearts Episode 11

Lycoris Recoil Episode 12

The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious Episode 8

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
A Couple of Cuckoos episode 21 Repentance tour.

Black Summoner episode 11 Renovation.

Engage Kiss episode 12 Room for negotiation.

Extreme Hearts episode 11 Captain’s decision.

Lycoris Recoil episode 12 Momentum.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 13 Banquet and good sake.

One Piece (Rewatch) episodes 74-97

Last edited:

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners eps 7-10 (dub) (complete)
Over the edge!
Almost the perfect anime for my tastes: Cyberpunk setting ☑️; insane action ☑️; great characters with excellent chemistry ☑️; romance! ☑️; cool assured waifu ☑️; foul mouthed all action waifu ☑️
The only minus was the length of the series which meant that it definitely felt rushed in parts, especially the romance element which went from a possibility to being a reality over a training montage, although the confirmation scene was beautiful!
Imaishi power escalation works excellently with the Cyberpunk upgrade system of getting more and more cybernetics applied to your body.
And boy that ending, talk about winning by losing. So bittersweet!
The art and animation were up to Trigger's usual standard. I especially loved the neon highlights on the characters which were all very unique in design (apart from maybe the MC), another benefit of the Cyberpunk setting of being able to customise your body.
9/10

Uncle from Another World
eps 6 & 7
Understanding and temporary power.
Latest nostalgia trip is Golden Axe, I remember that "special move"

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 267 Play for today.

League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches episode 11 Welcoming.

Parallel World Pharmacy episode 11 Plague squirrels.

Yurui Deco episode 12 Placed faith. (Complete. A visually interesting series but from a story perspective I wasn’t quite as engaged.) 3/5

One Piece (Rewatch)
episodes 100, 103-125

Last edited:

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
A Couple of Cuckoos eps 20 & 21
Cycling and beach going.

Bucchigire eps 9 & 10
Restoration and provocation.

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting eps 9 & 10
First meetings & awakening.

I'M KODAMA KAWASHIRI eps 22-24 (complete)
A very random series which was more a stream of consciousness than anything. Each episode was a very short skit, shorter than the OP! Some were amusing enough, but not particularly LOL worthy.
The art was OK, but there was minimal animation. Apart from in the OP which was pretty good.
5/10

Yuru Camp
s1 e7 (dub)
Lakeside.

Last edited:

RonJB

Student Council President
Is This A Zombie Of The Dead complete series and extras: just as fun and quirky as the first season.

Now watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, as I was in Munich last week and took a train to Rotheberg Ob Der Tauber (Vulgaria in the movie and the setting of A Little Snow Fairy, which I hope to watch again sometime this week).

Spark_Heal

Completely Average High School Student
Gungrave Episode 26 - I rewatched this one because I remember it been a good finale. It's still a really strong conclusion even though it's been a few years and I am hazy on the details.

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled - That is an incredibly weird spin-off. There are parts to it I enjoy and how it depicts the Code Geass universe. But despite its length it fails to develop its subplots or resolve the conflicts in a satisfactorily way or figure out what message it wants to present. And a lot of the attempts to bring in new concepts or technology into the canon are really silly.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Classroom of the Elite 2nd Season episode 12 Fear.

One Piece (Rewatch) episodes 126-130, 144-153

Last edited:

WMD

Railgun
Is This A Zombie? & Of The Dead
Really fun but also able to be surprisingly dark at times which I'd forgotten.

Vinland Saga
Holy moly this show was excellent. So dark and brutal! I found Thorfin pretty annoying for the first half but the show does some really good character work with him and many others which make the show very engrossing.

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Yurei Deco eps 10-12 (complete)
Some interesting ideas with a pretty fun and varied cast of characters, but the story felt a bit meandering at times with many "x of the week" type episodes, although they did provide the odd piece to the overall plot. The reveal at the end was pretty underwhelming though.
Very unique art work and the animation was OK.
6/10