Your viewing journal

Shinobi no Ittoki ep 4
Safe.

Chainsaw Man ep 3
Chasing tail.
Still on the slow side and I find Denji's motivation as shallow as a puddle. I really don't get what the hype was about! Even the battle wasn't that great.

Mob Psycho 100 III ep 4
Getting to the root of the problem.

Do It Yourself! ep 4
Win-win.

Sgt Frog series 1 episodes 41-48: Ooh, they tackled the big issues in the first episode. Does the milk go in before or after the tea? If I finish work early I can get in the last couple of episodes of the series and then agonise over ordering series 2. As I type this, my MP3 is playing Miss Froggie by Warren Smith. Spooky. :cool:

Do it Yourself!! episode 4 Happy dance.

Mob Psycho 100 III episode 4 Battling the broccoli.

The Eminence in Shadow episode 4 Facility.

31 Days of Halloween 2022! Day XXVI: The Great Yokai War (2005) (Film)

One Piece (Rewatch)
episodes 618-624

Sgt Frog episodes 49-51: Boy, there really cranked up the schmaltz factor for the final two episodes! Almost brought a tear to my jaded eye. Highly recommended for those who love wacky comedy or cute alien frogs attempting to conquer earth (Pekopon).

Cardcaptor Sakura episodes 43-49
What's this? An episode that made me like Meiling! An actual plot from episode to epsiode! What's going on?! By far the best epsiodes of the show so far.

Blood-C rewatch
Still great. The show takes a while to bed in but once things get real serious half way through it becomes an electric gore fest. And the movie is great too. Stunning, moody with some great world building. Its a little slow at times but it really gets into Sayas head and I really like the new characters introduced for the movie.

Romantic Killer eps 1-3
A high school girl who's avoided all romantic pursuits in life so far is chosen by a magical being to have her life turned into an otome game, but she's determined to fight back.
Pretty fun so far, a bit hectic in places and the art style is a bit all over the place (some intentionally, some I'm not so sure). The inevitable romance parts are pretty sweet though. I will say I think it's another case of the characters, certainly our female lead, not acting their age. Definitely think it would have worked better if she was an early 20s NEET or OL, she acts/looks that age a lot and her favourite things are very NEETish.

Encouragement of Climb: New Summit ep 4
2 summits in 1 trip.

Love Flops ep 3
Learning the language.

Akiba Maid War ep 4
Intensive training.

Love Flops (ep. 1-3) The first episode made me curious. It threw so many cliches around in such a knowing way that there was obviously a twist coming, but when it hit in episode 2 it turned out to be a lot less interesting than I hoped. In fact, the revelation was so underwhelming and nonsensical that I'm pretty sure there's another twist coming further down the line. The trouble is that the show has settled into a mediocre rut in the meantime, and with five potential love interests to cycle through one episode at a time, it's probably going to take a while before the plot starts moving forward. Also, given the nature of the brief flashes of memory the girls are having at the end of their individual focus episodes, I'm not convinced that future revelations are going to be worth sticking around for. The character definitely aren't. My first thought was that it's all an AI-controlled social experiment in the vein of Metal Gear Solid 2, memory wipes are involved, and no one is who they think they are. I'm not sure it's going to be that interesting though. Flopped. Dropped.

Bibliophile Princess episode 4 Wanting to know more.

31 Days of Halloween 2022! Day XXVII: Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) (Film)

One Piece
episodes 625, 629-636 I’m finally up to the end of Punk Hazard again, which is where I initially put the anime on-hold to read the manga instead.

Girlfriend, Girlfriend (English Dub) Episode 1-12 (Complete)

Do It Yourself!! Episode 4

Immoral Guild (Uncensored) Episode 4

Love Flops Episode 3

The Eminence in Shadow Episode 4

Reincarnated as a Sword Episode 5

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These - Intrigue episode 41 Dirt.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer episode 16 A secret wish.

My Master Has No Tail episode 5 A transformative experience.

31 Days of Halloween 2022! Day XXVIII: Sisters (1972) & Raising Cain (1993) (Films)

One Piece
episodes 637-648

Akiba Maid War Episode 4 Harsh training.

Bibliophile Princess Episode 4 Want to know more.

Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation: Nep-Nep Festival OVA and Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation: Little Purple Sunshine OVA

Urusei Yatsura (2022)
Episode 3 Transfer student.

Beast Tamer Episode 5

I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Episode 6

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills Episode 5

My Hero Academia Season 6 Episode 5

Spy x Family Episode 17

The Little Lies We All Tell Episode 3

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Season 2 Episode 17

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 48

Chainsaw Man - Episode 3

Spy x Family - Episode 16 - 17

Mob Psycho 100 (Season 3) - Episode 4

Berserk: The Golden Age Arc - Memorial Edition - Episode 4 - 5

My Hero Academia (Season 6) - Episode 4 - 5

Blue Lock episode 4 Soccer romance.

BOCCHI THE ROCK! episode 4 Proof of existence.

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss episode 6 True form.

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills episode 5 Camping and coming home.

My Hero Academia Sixth Season episode 118 The voice.

Pop Team Epic 2nd Season episode 5 Fantasy.

Raven of the Inner Palace episode 5 Ghosts.

Spy x Family Part 2 episode 17 Heartthrobs and operations.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 19 Namesake.

Uzaki-Chan Wants To Hang Out! Double episode 5 Family meeting.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun Season 3 episode 4 Bring it on.

Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break episode 4 Race your heart out.

31 Days of Halloween 2022! Day XXIX: Videodrome (1983) (Film)

One Piece
episodes 649-658

Back