Your viewing journal

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 episode 7 Fishy flirt.

Wave, Listen to Me! (Rewatch) episodes 1-12 (Complete. A solid adaptation for a manga I’ve grown to very much enjoy reading and reviewing for this site.) 4/5

Welcome to the Ballroom
episodes 1-3

Slow Loop episode 8 Chomp.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 episode 8 Nice views.

The Case Study of Vanitas Part 2 episode 19 In bloom.

World’s End Harem episode 8 In chains.

Welcome to the Ballroom episodes 4-15

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works episodes 2-23: lots of action, a bit too much confusing plot exposition, a little romance and not having the first and last discs of the set (thanks a bunch MVM, for your silly random disc bundle!). Good thing Wiki was able to fill me in on the missing episodes. For a quest to obtain the Holy Grail, there was a lot of backstabbing, treachery and shifting loyalties, wasn't there?​

The Eccentric Family episodes 1-6: nice counterpoint to the Ultimate Blade Works, but boy does it make we nostalgic for Kyoto. One day we'll be allowed to visit Japan again. Not, I should add, to eat tanuki hot pot!

Akebi’s Sailor Uniform episode 8 Sink or swim.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 2 episode 21 Networking.

Lupin III: Part VI episode 19 Partners.

Miss KUROITSU from the Monster Development Department episode 7 The morning after.

My Dress-Up Darling episode 8 On the beach.

Welcome to the Ballroom episodes 16-24 (Complete. An engaging narrative full of personal ups and downs and tos and fros.) 4/5

What’s Up Mechadoc
episodes 1-12

Akebi's Sailor Uniform Episode 8 Swim-off.

CUE! Episode 8 My strength.

Girls Frontline Episode 8 Surprise attack.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Episode 21 Network associates.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S Episode 13 (OVA) Homestay.

Miss KUROITSU from the Monster Development Department Episode 7 The next morning.

My Dress-Up Darling Episode 8 By the sea.

Slow Loop Episode 8 Bite.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 Episode 8 Scenic.

The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest Episode 8 Hoard.

World's End Harem (Uncensored) Episode 8 Bound in chains.

The Eccentric Family episodes 7-13: Got a bit dark there for a while but the action packed finale was a hoot. It was also fun spotting all the places I had visited on my trips to Kyoto.

Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 2 episode 83 Signal.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 238 Culprit.

Shenmue the Animation episode 4 Waiting.

What’s up Mechadoc episodes 13-30 (Complete. A series from the 80s that MAL recommended to me and proved to be a fun watch.) 3.5/5

Fate-Grand Order Camelot 2-Wandering Agateram-Paladin a good conclusion to the first one but it was tough finding decent subtitles for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back