Your viewing journal

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (English Dub) Episode 8

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest 2nd Season Episode 1

ActionFaust

Za Warudo
Keifuku-san (Rewatch)
A neat short from Studio Irodori, the team behind Kemurikusa and Kemono Friends' first season. It has the charm you'd expect from their other works and makes good use of its five minute runtime to establish the characters and mysterious world.

Would love to see Irodori expand on this idea as a series someday much like they did with Kemurikusa and Hentatsu which both began as short films.

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit ep1-3 (English dub)

Somehow, I've managed to see the first episode of Moribito three times over the years without ever seeing any more of it. Thankfully, I've finally got past that - it's very moreish.

My Dress Up Darling ep1

Eh, it's pretty cute. I don't have much else to say about it.

Lupin III: Part 2 ep39

Me, watching the first 38 episodes dubbed: This dub is dumb, I wish I could get the subbed version.

Also me, watching a single episode subtitled: I miss the dub.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Slow Loop episode 2 Supplies.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 episode 2 Stalking and school tasks.

The Case Study of Vanitas Part 2 episode 13 Snow.

World’s End Harem episode 2 Research.

s-CRY-ed episodes 14-26 (Complete. An engaging action series that I would have likely overlooked if not for the Discotek release.) 4/5

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
Restaurant to Another World Season 2 Episode 7

CUE! Episode 2

Girls Frontline Episode 2

Slow Loop Episode 2

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 Episode 2

World's End Harem (Uncensored) Episode 2

RonJB

Student Council President
Not strictly anime, but I picked up the DVD of Guyver: Dark Hero for 50p yesterday. The last time I watched a movie this bad it was Transformers. 90 minutes of shaking my head, thinking they couldn't be serious. Oh well, back to the "proper" cartoons. :)

zrdb

Adventurer
Girls Und Panzer-Das Final 3-more of the same, and that's a very good thing because the series is so much fun to watch. I mean girls and tanks-where else but in anime could such a combination exist?

RonJB

Student Council President
Haibane Renmei complete series: rewatched to see whether I can justify upgrading to the upcoming BluRay's, Hmm, must check to see what extras are included.

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (English Dub) Episode 13

My Senpai is Annoying (English Dub) Episode 6

Akebi's Sailor Uniform Episode 2 Introductions.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 2 Episode 15 Talks.

Miss KUROITSU From the Monster Development Department Episode 2 Birb.

My Dress-Up Darling Episode 2 Measurements.

The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest Episode 2 Dungeon crawl.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Akebi’s Sailor Uniform episode 2 On the spot.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 2 episode 15 Wild proposal.

Lupin III: Part VI episode 14 Teacher.

My Dress-Up Darling episode 2 Measurements.

Servant x Service episodes 1-13 (Complete. A fun workplace comedy series.) 3.5/5

Shining Hearts
episodes 1-9

Shadow Cat

Stand User
Finished Demon Slayer S1
Really enjoyed watching this series

Finished Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movie: Mugen Train
Following on from Seaon 1 and going straight into the movie. That was amazing.

Really glad I started this series

jonno394

Za Warudo
After finishing the entirety of Durarara and X2 i thought i needed a palate cleanser before moving on to something serious again so decided to start New Game. Watched episodes 1-8.

A young girl starts her first job as a game developer, this anime is more K-On than Shirobako though with the focus really being cute girls doing cute things rather than the actual game development but I'm rather liking the light heartedness of this and the characters are the typical type you see but i like them all.

I do think that (so far) the show glosses over the long working hour expectations that game devs/Japanese workers are faced with, like this 18 year old girl regularly starts at 9am and leaves around 10pm!

Nice stuff though so far

ActionFaust

Za Warudo
After finishing the entirety of Durarara and X2 i thought i needed a palate cleanser before moving on to something serious again so decided to start New Game. Watched episodes 1-8.

A young girl starts her first job as a game developer, this anime is more K-On than Shirobako though with the focus really being cute girls doing cute things rather than the actual game development but I'm rather liking the light heartedness of this and the characters are the typical type you see but i like them all.

I do think that (so far) the show glosses over the long working hour expectations that game devs/Japanese workers are faced with, like this 18 year old girl regularly starts at 9am and leaves around 10pm!

Nice stuff though so far
Yeah K-ON and New Game were published in the Manga Time Kirara family of magazines. Often quite a bit of overlap in themes in series published in that family with most being of the CGDCT subgenre. Related series include Hidamari Sketch, Laid-Back Camp, Comic Girls and The Demon Girl Next Door.

Kite

Stand User
Blue Exorcist Episodes 1 -25

Nice series, movie up next before I turn back the clock to watch the Kyoto Saga series.

Although my DVD said the OVA should have been included on part 2 but I couldn't find how to access it.

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff
Attack on Titan: The Final Season (Japanese audio) - Episode 18
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc (Japanese audio) - Episode 7