Your viewing journal

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 228 Half-hearted.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc episode 2 Disguised.

Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut episode 11 Hero?

Mieruko-chan episode 11 Bound.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 2nd Season episode 22 Family.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 207-222, 243-244

Dragon Slayer

Guild Member
December 10th - 12th.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (English Dub) Episode 11

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 16

My Senpai is Annoying (English Dub) Episode 3

Restaurant to Another World Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 4

Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut Episode 11

Komi Can't Communicate Episode 10

Let's Make a Mug Too 2 Episode 11

Mieruko-chan Episode 11

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 2nd Season Episode 22

My Senpai is Annoying Episode 10

Restaurant to Another World Season 2 Episode 11

Selection Project Episode 11

The Aquatope on White Sand Episode 23

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! Episode 19

Yuki Yuna is a Hero: The Great Mankai Chapter Episode 11

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
Lupin III: Part VI ep7-8

Generally, Part VI continues to underwhelm me, but I did get some amusement from Holmes waving a can of Irn-Bru around, and the Jigen episode was a marked improvement on what's gone before. It's also the first time Akio Otsuka's really had an episode to himself in the role, and he certainly seems like a perfect fit for it.

D1tchd1gger

Soul Reaper
Blade Runner: Black Lotus eps 5 & 6
Manhunt.

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated
ep 18
Mysterious apparition.

Let's Make a Mug Too s2 e11
Inspired.

Demon Slayer: Entertainment District Arc ep 2
Dressing up.

Dragon Slayer

Guild Member
The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made Episode 11 Battle.

Seitokai Yakuindomo, Seitokai Yakuindomo* & Film (Complete. A hilarious comedy series that pushes the broadcastable boundaries with it's phrasings and innuendo's. Overall though this was amusingly fun. When it came to it's physical release though, I'm dissapointed that the series was released using the broadcast version instead of the JP BD masters.)
3.5/5

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made episode 11 Monster clash.

The Vampire dies in No Time episode 11 The familiar of John.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 245-252, 254-256, 261-264

RonJB

Student Council President
Girls Beyond The Wasteland episodes 1-12: Had no idea what this was about, as I bought it in the MVM sale because it was cheap. Quite entertaining story of a group of high school kids who are brought together to create an online dating game. I enjoyed it despite knowing nothing about such games. Sadly I note there is also an OVA, but that was bundled with the game, and not the BluRay. Not sure I enjoyed it enough to want to keep it on my crowded shelves, but well worth the £4 I paid for it,

Orgun

Dragon Knight
Ranma 1/2 - Episodes 32 - 35 (Blu-ray)

X Bomber - Episodes 3 - 6

AMAIM Warrior on the Borderline - Episodes 10 & 11

Sakugan - Episode 10

Sakugan's climate change message has been relatively subtle so far but they decided to get a sledgehammer behind it in this episodes, now that the wheels are in motion for the series conclusion, it made me feel like some of the previous episodes were a bit pointless!?!?!

Alita, Battle Angel (3D Blu-ray)

I was moving house when this at the cinema so has taken me all this time to get round to it. It was interesting to watch Alita in light of Friday's news of Cowboy Bebop's cancellation. I'm a big fan of the OVA and after seeing the trailers I had been looking forward to it. I have to say I did really quite like it, it had some of usual issues with anime adaptations (difficulties in recreating was good, 'cool' or iconic about the original anime) but Alita did the best job of all the live action adaptations I've seen so far.

RonJB

Pani Poni Dash! episodes 1-5: Way too much going on, an over-abundance of in-jokes and too many characters. Hopefully it'll settle down.

The Familiar of Zero season 1: Goofy fun, on a par with Louie The Rune Soldier and Those Who Hunt Elves. Well worth the £2 from the MVM Christmas sale.

Otomo

Brigade Leader
Got some more stuff yesterday.

One of them is Gurenn Lagann. It was only £9.99 so thought I'd give it a go.
I'm positive I saw a couple of episodes on Vice years ago but it was dubbed.
Didn't like it.
So started with Japanese/English subtitles (my default) and suddenly I'm really enjoying it.
About to start episode 4.

Mixing it with a rewatch of Bakuon.
Why,I don't know with the amount of new stuff on my list.
The first episode hooked me again.
I obviously needed a good laugh and halfway through in just a few days.

RonJB

Pani Poni Dash! episodes 6-10: Still way too much going on, but I'm just letting it wash over my tired brain and occasionally laughing.

The Familiar of Zero episodes 13-21: Bit darker than the first series and Saito is getting caught in a lot more compromising positions. The other magic students have been sidelined for most of this series, so far, in favour of the princess (queen?) and Louise's family.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside episode 11 Breakdown.

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat episode 11 Rain and wind.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 282-283, 296-302, 321-324

Dragon Slayer

Guild Member
Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (English Dub) Episode 8

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (English Dub) Episode 4

Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside Episode 11

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat Episode 11