Your viewing journal

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Black Clover episode 68 Another filler episode that at least served to develop some characters and give some foreshadowing.

Run with the Wind episode 15 Starting line.

High School DxD: New episodes 16-24 (Complete. Well this was certainly a big improvement on the first season, not only was the plot tighter but they managed to keep it interesting as well. The lore seemed to be expanded on as well, and it’s fair to say there’s more to DxD than just boobies, baby!) 3.5/5

Dragon Slayer

Mad Scientist
Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 290

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (English Dub) Episode 14

3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 4 [16]
Pretty emotional episode this week. So much for that misunderstanding, more like miscommunication. So that explains Tsutsui's personality "Like Father Like Son" I guess. Plus some more character development for Ayado.

WATATEN!: An Angel Flew Down to Me Episode 4
Outdoor pool games and a visit to the Natsu Matsuri.

Donut

Brigade Leader
Hyouka 12-17 tonight. Episode 17 absolutely blew me away, such a good conclusion to the festival arc, and I got goosebumps hearing that particular music that first played when we find out what Chitanda's uncle said that made her cry. Such a good watch.

Asaid16

Completely Average High School Student
Bloom into you episodes 1-2

Tsuki ga Kirei episode 1

Baccano! episode 1

Shield Hero episode 4

Last edited:

D1tchd1gger

The Wildcard
Seiyu's Life eps 9-13 (complete)
A light and fun overview of the various jobs a seiyu might do such as anime, VO on TV shows, games and Western films plus side stuff like radio shows and forming a pop group.
The characters weren't complete one note characters, they had their hang ups especially the main Futaba, but the designs were fairly standard. The VAs were good and if you follow seiyu there were loads of cameos.
7/10

Chihayafuru eps 1-3
Someone mentioned season 3 incoming (Spring in fact) so this is my next on my list. I noticed there's 25 episodes per series, so 50 to watch before April!
Nice first arc flashing back to how Chihaya got into Karuta (a uniquely Japanese card game where you have to grab the card with the second half of a poem on when the first half is read out).

DragoStark

Dandy Guy, in Space
Senran Kagura Shinovi Master (uncensored) Ep 7-12 (end)
This was disappointing. I wasn't expecting much because I'm well aware what this series is about hahaha. The first anime season was alright though! Ah well, at least there was plenty of p l o t

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
My Roommate is a Cat episode 4 Getting a collar and going to the vets is never so simple it seems.

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 4 Raphtalia is ace, and everyone else is still sh*t (well Bow and Sword are alright I guess, but they’re still part of the flawed system.)

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere episodes 1-13 (Complete. Pretty out there in terms of characters but the plot was decent and it managed to entertain me enough.) 3.5/5

Dragon Slayer

Mad Scientist
Kakegurui×× Episode 4
Another decent episode.

Kemurikusa Episode 4

Meiji Tokyo Renka Episode 4
Some character bonding and a visit to the theatre.

My Roommate is a Cat Episode 4
Picking out a collar, and since when did going to the vet's become such a hassle.

The Rising of the Shield Hero Episode 4
Raphtalia is an absolute goddess, as for everybody else they are all still worthless pieces of sh*t (at least Bow & Sword are finally seeing reason, but even so they're still involved in a seriously f*cked up system.)

DragoStark

Dandy Guy, in Space
GitS S.A.C 1st GIG Ep 20-26 (end)

RWBY v6 Ep1-13 (end)
I have learnt over the years that RWBY is best watched all at once because of its pacing issues. I mean, its pacing is still bad what with the inconsistent episode length, but it's even worse when you watch weekly.
It's one of the better volumes. They're finally getting somewhere.

Donut

Brigade Leader
Finished Hyouka, I absolutely adored it, I watched half of it in uni and put it on hold for deadlines alongside some other series I've been watching again and I'm so glad I did, what a charming and mesmerising series! I got caught up in all the mysteries and very attached to the cast. Will there ever be more? because if there ever is, I'd eat it out of Kyoani's hand, gladly.

D1tchd1gger

The Wildcard
The Promised Neverland ep 4
More intense stuff.

Girly Air Force ep 4
A piece of fluff in comparison.

Chihayafuru eps 4-6
3 pretty different episodes. Episode 5 was a bit melodramatic when they went to see Arata, but the other 2 were fun with a tournament in 4 and a recruitment drive in 6.

The Quintessential Quintuplets ep 4
The power of the imouto! And festival time.

Last edited: