Your viewing journal

Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End episode 27 Student and pupil.

The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to pick up Trash episode 10 Decoy.

Undead Unluck episode 23 Lost again.

Michiko & Hatchin episodes 1-22 (Complete. There were some aspects of this that were nicely unique like the setting and musical stylings but the story and character dynamics weren’t anything too special for the most part so it evens out to a “good”rating overall.) 3.5/5

Mina
episodes 1-2

A Sign of Affection episode 11 Trips.

Blue Exorcist: Shimane Illuminati Saga episode 11 Tested trust.

Bucchigiri?! episode 9 Break.

Firefighter Daigo: Rescuer in Orange episode 22 Listen.

Kingdom 5th Season episode 139 Hidden truth.

Mashle 2nd Season episode 22 For your own sake.

Ragna Crimson episode 2 Subject.

Solo Leveling episode 10 Deal.

Mina episodes 3-11 (Complete. I wasn’t really sure what to make of this rather bizarre series - it was dropped onto CR and caught my attention but I doubt it’ll be rewatched.) 2.5/5

Minami-Ke (Rewatch)
episodes 1-10

Delicious in Dungeon ep11

Well that took a turn, this has certainly been a lot darker in the last couple of episodes. It’s not zany in the way you might normally expect Trigger’s output to be, but I think visually this is becoming my favourite thing they’ve done to date, it feels like they’ve adapted their animation to something outside their normal remit, but still made it completely their own.

Unfortunately, by looking at fanart, I managed to spoil myself on a significant development in the story yet to come (sadly it does not involve Senshi getting a low taper fade). I don’t know if the anime will reach that in its current season, but if they do intend to make it a split (or even single) cour, I could make a reasonable guess about where it’ll stop.

Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable ep1

This feels like it’s aimed squarely at the people who watched My Dress-Up Darling, but it’s an amiable show. I’m not sure I’d watch the whole thing, but setting it in the harsh Hokkaido winter definitely gives it a flavour.

Michiko & Hatchin episodes 1-22 (Complete. There were some aspects of this that were nicely unique like the setting and musical stylings but the story and character dynamics weren’t anything too special for the most part so it evens out to a “good”rating overall.) 3.5/5

Had a very similar experience with it myself. I wanted to like it more because it’s so distinctive, but it frequently feels sort of dour and heavy in ways that make it difficult to get through - I’ve still never managed to finish it.

Last edited:
Hidamari Sketch X Honeycomb complete series: so my journey with the girls of Hidamari Apartments comes to an end. How fitting that it closes on New Year's Day with all the gang together watching the sun come up. Lovely all round. Especially the closing animation, which was enchanting. Even better, the complete box set is currently on special in the Sentai sale ($30!). Perfect for those jaded with all the magic, monsters and mayhem.

Banished From the Hero's Party I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside Season 2 episode 11 Running.

One Piece episode 1097 Survivor.

Shangri-La Frontier episode 23 Miasma.

The Fire Hunter 2nd Season episode 20 Farewell. (Complete. A series with some solid ideas but also one that didn’t quite live up to its potential in my eyes.) 3/5

Minami-Ke (Rewatch)
episodes 11-13 (Complete. I figured it was worth rewatching this first season as I last watched it all the way back in November 2019 - it was still quite fun.) 3.5/5

Minami-Ke Okawari
episodes 1-13 (Complete. A solid second season that continues to be entertaining.) 3.5/5

Minami-Ke Okaeri
episodes 1-3

7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Episode 11

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside Season 2 Episode 11

Fluffy Paradise Episode 12 (Complete)

Tales of Wedding Ring's (Uncensored) Episode 11

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 Episode 23

The Strongest Tank's Labyrinth Raids Episode 11

Watched with my mother today:

Apothecary Diaries Episode 23
7th Time loop episode 11
Villaness Level 99 Episodes 4-5

My own viewing this evening:

Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion Episodes 1-6. How the heck did I totally miss this series last season? My god this is so good! And the humor is just perfect, too! Definitely will be showing this one to my mother. I'd watch more episodes but it's after midnight and I have to get up for work in about 5 hours, lol! 😴

‘Tis Time for “Torture”, Princess episode 11 Tiny torture.

TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy- season 2 episode 23 New skills.

Doctor Who: Horror of Fang Rock

Doctor Who: The Invisible Enemy

Minami-Ke Okaeri
episodes 4-8

The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy (English Dub) Episode 11

Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable!
Episode 11

The Foolish Angel Dances with the Devil Episode 11

Tis Time for "Torture," Princess Episode 11

TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy- Season 2 Episode 23

Back