Your Unfinished Games

MaxonTreik

Chuunibyou
So, what have you not completed or not even started playing?

I haven't finished:

Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Zelda Twilight Princess
Phoenix Wright - Justice For All
Metroid Prime 3
Killer 7
Pokemon Pearl
Final Fantasy XII
Doom 3

I haven't started:
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

Erm let's see...

Haven't completed:

Pokemon Pearl
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Sonic and the secret rings
Final Fantasy X
Xenosaga II
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 1
.Hack//Mutation
Quake 4
Dead Rising

There's probably more but if i compare the list of games that i have and completed to those that i haven't completed it may depress me

I havn't completed Devil May Cry 3 and Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (though really they should be counted as not started seeing as I have played on them so little) I also havn't completed Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations but I'm nearly done.

Haven't Completed.... this could be a long list usually I make it to the last level and just get bored with the game so move on.

DMC 2
DMC 3
FFIX
Neverwinter Nights 2
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
Red Faction
Final Fantasy X2 - something always happens so I have to quit it
Doom 3 - just got bored with dark room after dark room
Dragon Quest 4

There are more but right now my mind is blank

Over the past few years, I've gotten really bad at doing this. When I bought my Xbox, for the first year I only had Halo, DOA3 and Tony Hawks 3 and I played those a lot.

Now ....

PGR3
PGR4 (about to stop)
PSU
Rainbow 6 Vegas (finished Co-Op tho!)
Bioshock
Flatout Ultimate Carnage
Blue Dragon
Guild Wars
Phoenix Wright
Mario 64 DS
Children of Mana
FF Tactics

and countless others ....

god I'm crap

Zelda: Twilight princess i think is the one that i can remember not completing the most, i really think i should go back to it as it was an awesome game.

Assassins creed i didnt complete :( good game but just dont like single players that much.

I have alot more, most of them single players, but i cant remember all the names at the moment.

Forgot to add the games I have bought but not yet started:

Neverwinter Nights 2 Mask of the Betrayer - Vista won't run it
Tony Hawks Project SK8 - haven't gotten round to the boredom yet
Crysis - found the game boring - so it was pushed to the back in favour of completing the online section of COD4

Haven't completed:
Silent Hill 2
Never Winter Nights 2
Terminater 2
Doom 3
FFX-2
Zelda - Majora's Mask (Was borrowing it)
Red Steel
C&C Generals

Haven't completed (still playing):
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Party 8
Mario and Sonic Olympics
COD4
Stalker

Think that's about it. There will be more like. I just can't think of them right now.

Voddas said:

Gave up on Stalker, i got addicted to the online mode as I found the customising weapons option a nice touch but that got overshadowed by COD4 so it got put away. As for the single player game I hated always running out of ammo and then having to go back to find and buy more only to run out again when I got back to where I was as the game had respawned all new enemies, and the weight restriction really got on my nerves

McIcy said:
Voddas said:

Gave up on Stalker, i got addicted to the online mode as I found the customising weapons option a nice touch but that got overshadowed by COD4 so it got put away. As for the single player game I hated always running out of ammo and then having to go back to find and buy more only to run out again when I got back to where I was as the game had respawned all new enemies, and the weight restriction really got on my nerves
I'm starting to feel the same way. Walking is such a b*tch in this game. It's a proper mission of a game like. Haven't played it for a while now as other games (like COD4) having been pushing it further aside. I mite get round to finishing it some day... maybe....

My list is nearly never ending, I barely even played Twilight Princess. Crackdown i gave up on, NWN, DMC1, mario 64 DS, yoshi touch n go, Halo 3, Eternal Sonata and many many more.

I havent even started Blue Dragon yet either,

i've got a few at the moment, as uni work keeps me busy and i'm out often, they are only getting half completed.

Eternal Sonata
Blue Dragon
Super Mario galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
DMC 3(which i will get round to when i go home)
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix +
Super Robot Taisen J

and i could name a few more but this is enough.

Voddas said:
McIcy said:
Voddas said:

I'm starting to feel the same way. Walking is such a b*tch in this game. It's a proper mission of a game like. Haven't played it for a while now as other games (like COD4) having been pushing it further aside. I mite get round to finishing it some day... maybe....

Yeah the developers were so proud to make a huge gaming area but forgot that the players have to get around it

McIcy said:
Doom 3 - just got bored with dark room after dark room
Me too. Besides, once you have the Plasma Autorifle, it gets too easy. It could have been a great game if they just changed the look of the areas every so often.

Just thought I'd point out that I intend to complete all the games I listed, except for Killer 7. I bought that just to see for myself how messed up it is. It's more confusing than anything.
Arbalest said:
Super Robot Taisen J
Does that have English localisation (can't remember if that's a DS version)? I've been wanting it for a while now.

Maxon said:
Arbalest said:
Super Robot Taisen J
Does that have English localisation (can't remember if that's a DS version)? I've been wanting it for a while now.

Unfortunately no it doesn't, and i think due to licensing issues with some of the series involved with W and J, it probably never will get a UK or US release. It would be good to actually understand the full story thats going on but its still a good game none the less. J is one of the many GBA SRW's out there, W is the DS one. I did have a link to someone that had translated it all, but i just need to find the link in my favourites.

I think I can safely add Kingdom of Fire: Circle Of Doom (or whatever its called). I dont htink il ever bring myself to finish that game.

Forgot to add in Super Mario Galaxy! I managed to get the certain amount of stars to do the main story, but didnt get all the stars (120?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor said:
Forgot to add in Super Mario Galaxy! I managed to get the certain amount of stars to do the main story, but didnt get all the stars (120?)

I guess if you are talking about 100% completion you can add games like CoD4 (still need to find one more laptop) and all the GTA games (packages are found but never the unique jumps crap)

Taylor said:

For SMG if i remember rightly 121 with mario, another 121 with luigi, but i'm not 100% sure on the luigi bit now

Naw, you need to get the 120 stars with Mario and then with Luigi and then you unlock 121 IIRC.

Back