Your OWN anime story

Uixka

Brigade Leader
Who here is creative?

If you were a manga artist, what kinda anime story would you make, like which animes would it be simular to, or just from your own imagination?

My anime story would be simular probably to Gravitation, but would focus more on the struggle of the relationship rather than anything thing else (I know, HOW interesting :roll: )

and my opening theme would be ''Brand New Lover'', and my ending theme would be ''Slipped away''...

I know mine looks and sounds crap :p but surely you can do better, so post away, be as creative as you like. Have fun.

(Quality idea for a thread Uixka)

I'd like mine to be something like Black Lagoon, ordinary guy gets caught up in someting bigger than what he has ever known.

Goes from an ordinary office life where every day is a present system or get up, go to work, com home, sleep, repeat... to a life of adventure a life of guns, action and excitement.

Although I wouldn't want to be like the Rock character of Black Lagoon who just sits there while it all changes. I'd like the main character to take a more active role like Ichigo in Bleach and get stuck into the fighting and actually find its something he has a natural ability to do so the character becomes more of a gun fighter like Black Lagoons Levi.

Theme would be something rock/metal like the theme to Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou or the Bleach theme created by UVERworld.

Back