Your Most Wanted Anime!

There are so many animes I must own I couldn't even begin to start talking about them or I'll START GETTING ALL EXCITED AND ::slaps self in face::
Wow, see wot I mean. :wink: What I would really love is the next installment od SAC (plus the movie when it's released). That would be right at home on my anime shelves. But now I'm going to have to look into this Paprikaaaa business. :eek: Sounds like something I'll have to add to my wish list. 8)

Me neither. Some animes do get away with English Dub though (eg Bebop). But hearing the VA in the true Japanese dubs you can't beat.

McIcy said:
I agree I really wanna see Paprika but only the subbed version as I am not a fan of dubs

No, no - I don't think you agree with at all. I'm disapointed that Paprika hasn't been dubbed. Wtahcing anime with subtitles is much, much, much, MUCH less enjoyable for me than watching it with a good dub.

Hokum said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Stand Alone Complex 3rd Gig

And the 4th... and 5th...

GIVE ME CYBERPUNK!

I am heavily ADDICTED to the SAC series. I literally bawl my eyes out at the end of everyone.

There was also talk a while ago about a second series of Hellsing that actually follows the manga. I wonder what happened there? I saw a trailer, but I'm not too sure if it was legit.

Major said:
There was also talk a while ago about a second series of Hellsing that actually follows the manga. I wonder what happened there? I saw a trailer, but I'm not too sure if it was legit.

Not that I know much Hellsing.

But from what I've read the OVA series Hellsing Ultimate followed the manga series.

Major said:
Yes, Hellsing Ultimate follows the manga series rather faithfully, rather than do what Gonzo did and plummit the story with some faux ending. However it's like once every 3 months+ an episode of the OVA comes out.

I want, so bad, for Gunbuster 2, Haruhi Suzumiya and FLCL to be licensed on DVD over here. I'd like for the original Gunbuster to get a decent release over here too!

Lupus Inu said:
Major said:
Yes, Hellsing Ultimate follows the manga series rather faithfully, rather than do what Gonzo did and plummit the story with some faux ending. However it's like once every 3 months+ an episode of the OVA comes out.
As bad as the Gonzo ending was it's better than the direction the manga took.

Sy said:
Lupus Inu said:
Major said:
As bad as the Gonzo ending was it's better than the direction the manga took.
Well, it made good for the action and epicness, but the rather unexplainable ending pissed me off, though yeah, I'd say it's better than the manga, but only just, but they're still bad.

Back