Your Most Wanted Anime!

CitizenGeek

Guild Member
So, have you ever wanted to name the anime you want most in list form? Well, now you can! Basically, just list the top 5/ top 10 anime that are coming out soon that you most want ^_^

Gantz anime, again, but done good this time and preferably done by Madhouse.

Berserk to be animated from where it was left off. Covering all of the Retribution arc. I don't mind what studio, as long as it's epic.

So, here's my list:

1. Rebuild of Evangelion: YOU ARE (NOT) ALONE
It's Evangelion! And I really, really love Evangelion! It might seem shallow to put a remake here, but if I didn't say Rebuild of Eva was my most wanted anime, then I'd just be lying!

2. Fullmetal Alchemist The Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa
I'm a massive FMA fan and I can't wait for the European release of this DVD!

3. Tengen Toppa Guerran Lagaan
I've heard so many great things about this series, and Gainax are usually great, so I'm really excited for this anime. Pity it'll take centuaries to be released over here =(

4. Paprika
Satoshi Kon is a genius, and -that- trailer was just amazing!

5. BECK
Heard great things about this, so I'm very much looking forward to this DVD when it's released in September!

So, there you go! =)

A third series of ghost in the shell stand alone complex goes without saying even if it ends up as a prequel series or a complete series of stand alone episodes, actually i would quite like to see a seties with more stand alone episodes.

I would second rebuild of eva and yes i am now obsessed with eva (damn you postman bring me volumes 6 and 7)

Along with full metal panic: the second raid, the series of samurai x and bleach

(Edit forgot claymore)

Death Note is #1 by far, probably the only over-priced anime box set I'd be willing to pay for...whenever the box set comes out over here.

So, anime coming soon to the UK that I'm looking forward too? Mushishi definitely takes first place here, so much better than... well, most stuff, to be honest. Paprika and Beck are things I'll be looking to pick up too, more Satoshi Kon is always good, and Beck's kinda fun even with the engrish. And finally, Banner of the Stars - sure it's not announced yet, but since Crest has been released I'm feeling hopeful we'll get the rest of the story.

Edit: formatting :p

Think form Citizen Geeks 2nd post he/she was trying for something like my license wish list thread (with link to Beez thread).
But is the question was what would yiou like to see made :twisted:
Mazinger Z- remake. One of the original Mecha series that hasn't had the treatment. Could work really well... or appallingly awful
Other things i'd like, but not necessarily a specific series.
Steampunk- Steamboy could have been wonderful... but the accents... gah. Turn A Gundam had a it a bit (especially at the beginning), but lost it as they found more tech.
Space Opera's- Some thing longer than a 36 episoder, but not as action orientated as the Gundams.

1. evangelion rebuild

2. tenchi muyo oav4... if there ever is one =[

3. five killers

... i cant think of anymore i REALLY care about

Ramadahl said:
So, anime coming soon to the UK that I'm looking forward too? Mushishi definitely takes first place here, so much better than... well, most stuff, to be honest. Paprika and Beck are things I'll be looking to pick up too, more Satoshi Kon is always good, and Beck's kinda fun even with the engrish. And finally, Banner of the Stars - sure it's not announced yet, but since Crest has been released I'm feeling hopeful we'll get the rest of the story.

Edit: formatting :p

Your list bears a worrying similarity to my own...I agree with all of the above with the inclusion of Darker than Black - it was one of my recent faves and is now licenced...bring on the DVD I say.

Nadesico two, covers the stuff before Prince of Darkness and totaly ignores Prince of Darkness' piss poor plot.

Also 666 Satan (or O-parts Hunter) is long overdue it's adaptation.

1.muhyo & rouji
2.To-love-Ru
3.Neuro
4.fruits basket series 2 (would be nice)
5.ouran high school host club series 2 (would be nice,again)

Probably most looking forward to Paprika, Ergo Proxy, Samurai Champloo (box set), Last Exile(box set), Otogi Zoshi (box set), Gantz (box set), Air TV, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Tekkon Kinkreet.

hopeful_monster said:
Space Opera's- Some thing longer than a 36 episoder, but not as action orientated as the Gundams.

Seen any of Legend of the Galactic Heroes yet?
110 eps(fansubbed), 2 (I think, movie 1 got subbed yesterday) movies, 52 eps of side stories (still to be subbed).
I watched the 1st few eps awhile ago but got distracted but I hear good things about it.

Back