Your Internets. I want you to test them.

chaos said:
MrChom said:

Mmmm, I love my broadband
??? that sounds really good... never heard of this ISP though... Is it expensive?

Telewest kinda don't exist any more, I'm actually with Virgin Media. They're not that expensive really, but then again we have our TV, mobile phone, house phone, and broadband off them, plus we were in the beta for their digital cable service years ago so we get quite hefty discounts...also they've upped our speed several times for free because our old broadband package no longer exists (We pay for a 2mb connection and get a 20mb one)

MrChom said:
chaos said:
MrChom said:

??? that sounds really good... never heard of this ISP though... Is it expensive?

Telewest kinda don't exist any more, I'm actually with Virgin Media. They're not that expensive really, but then again we have our TV, mobile phone, house phone, and broadband off them, plus we were in the beta for their digital cable service years ago so we get quite hefty discounts...also they've upped our speed several times for free because our old broadband package no longer exists (We pay for a 2mb connection and get a 20mb one)
That's what I call GOOD service =D Awesome!

lulz? I'm on mobile broadband, so its pretty unstable - Last time I checked it was about 4000kb/s download; So I guess its got low signal today (Oh, and I live in the middle of... nowhere).

301124268.png

Yeah, Be = cool.

chaos said:
MrChom said:
chaos said:
MrChom said:

not really now you've said that.

Choms on the 20mb and has the same speed as me on the 40mb :D on the same isp too

Virgin Phail

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
MrChom said:
chaos said:
MrChom said:

not really now you've said that.

Choms on the 20mb and has the same speed as me on the 40mb :D on the same isp too

Virgin Phail

It depends on the time of day you test. Virgin throttle your speeds HARD when the net is busy, but not so much when their system is almost free....so I tend to do all my torrenting overnight these days.

Not too bad. Actually pretty impressed. I'll test it again later, because recently i think virgin have been throttling the hell out of our connection.
I dunno how long they've been doing it but its become noticable now were in the summer holidays because i'm on the computer more throughout the day.

EDIT//

Hahahaha.

eggybob said:

Not too bad. Don't think i'm on "Carphone warehouse broadband services" though.

Carphone warehouse broadband may actually own the line and the company you are with is merely renting the line.

Eh, if you think this is bad, my work one couldn't even load up the finished results ^^;

And after being on bloody talktalk, this is like lightning.

Still, I miss Be Unlimited :(

Back