Your Internets. I want you to test them.

melonpan

Death Scythe
I thought I'd make a post in this part of the forum for the first time in a long time, so basically go to www.speedtest.net , take the test and post your picture here, like the one I just did:

299787832.png

*cackle*

The reason for this? Because I finally changed ISP after years of an ever increasingly terrible service from Pipex, and wanted to show you how incredible Be There are D:

Not bad, not bad. I'm dead chuffed with my current ISP (high fives to ayase, fellow customer!) in terms of service and value for money but I think it has as much to do with how close (or not) my house is to the local exchange. I'm on the edge of town but I have no complaints with my connection.

Martin said:
Not bad, not bad. I'm dead chuffed with my current ISP (high fives to ayase, fellow customer!) in terms of service and value for money but I think it has as much to do with how close (or not) my house is to the local exchange. I'm on the edge of town but I have no complaints with my connection.

PlusNet have been pretty good for me with regards to price, but I can't help comparing my internet now to what it used to be like when I lived in town, it was 8mb easily. I don't know if it's the distance or the outdated infastructure that's to blame. On the upside, I might be moving back to a town soon! :)

Irish broadband is great! Though for playing online having a good upload speed is all that really matters once you get over 1MB download speed.

Not bad considering I don't really care as I don't download much.

And I'm really on Pipex, not Tiscali...stupid ISPs devouring one another.

R

Back