Your idea for a game

Vash

Kiznaiver
Please don't be shy on this one just spill your heart out even if you think its crap. Ideas are building blocks that are added to make a mighty fortress lol.
I have came up with many ideas for games one of them being a online pokemon game each conternent is a regin and the main countries are the gym area's.
This one was inspried by GUN. you would select a certain time say western or fudral japan and you could do any thing you wanted to be and do any thing like become a bounty hunter or gold digger sort of like fable in the way its played and the sims IN CHOICE not like the game *shudders*.

I want to see an action RPG (or hell, anything) based on the Exalted pen-and-paper RPG.

Screw that. I just want to play Exalted. Damn my lack of a gaming group.

I'd like to see a sequel to Starship Titanic (a game by Douglas Adams, author of Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy) and more games using Spookitalk - a piece of technology where you type to communicate with characters. Genius game with technology way before its time, and one of the funniest.

Ooh and more games like Day of the Tentacle :D Anybody remember that? Outstanding.

It would be very cool to see a game based loosely on babycart. Like GTA were you could take different missions. I say loosely cus you dont want to be dragging round a kid.

Some sort of game like Mario Kart Double Dash with characters riding kart sized versions of whatever they usually ride but more of a battle game than a racing game I guess...

Spike, Faye and Ed - Mini bebop
Rossette, Chrono and Azmaria - Whatever the car that they drive is called
Motoko, Batou and Togusa - Tatchikoma
Shinji, Rei and Asuka - Eva 01
Ed, Al and Winry - That steampunk type thing that winry finds
Niea, Lain and Rakka - A UFO Niea made
Naru, Motoko and Kanako - Giant Turtle
Vash, Wolfwood and Milly - Tomas
Robin, Sakaki and Doujima - You know i'm not sure.. but i'd buy the game no matter how bad it was if you could play as Robin
Excel, Hyatt and Elega - PANDA!?
Osaka, Tomo and Kagura - Chiyo's Dad
Anita, Maggie and Michelle - The paper bird thing that Maggie makes
Haruko, Naota and Canti - Vespa
Belldandy, Urd and Skuld - Something heavenly...

Haha, i'd buy it even if it sucked. ^_^

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Some sort of game like Mario Kart Double Dash with characters riding kart sized versions of whatever they usually ride but more of a battle game than a racing game I guess...

Rossette, Chrono and Azmaria - Whatever the car that they drive is called

(snip)

Excel, Hyatt and Elega - PANDA!?

Rosette's car is a Model T Ford. Yes, I'm a dork and know random crap like that :p

You could have Excel giving Hyatt a piggyback ride, I guess, or a really big uberMenchi... *shrug* (Edit #2: Or the handcart that they use in the manga) And I think the Witch Hunter Robin crew should ride Robin's Vespa.

Edit: Also, you could have the following... (In groups of three, since we seem to be going with threes...)

Alucard, Seras and Integra (Hellsing) riding a Hellsing APC.
Sousuke, Kaname and Tessa (Full Metal Panic) riding Arbalest (or just a regular M9)
The BGC2040 girls riding on Priss's Motoslave
Mireille, Kirika and Chloe (Noir) riding Mireille's little scooter thing
Klaus, Lavie and Alvis (Last Exile) in/on Klaus's vanship
Ayato and his two buddies riding the RahXephon (to give Unit-01 a run for it's money, aheh)
Lil' Slugger (Paranoia Agent)on his in-line skates
Akito, Yurika and Ruri (Nadesico) riding Akito's Aestivalis or a mini-Nadesico
Gats, Casca and Griffith (Berserk) on a horse

Daedalus668 said:
And I think the Witch Hunter Robin crew should ride Robin's Vespa.
I considered this but decided that the FLCL team would be better suited on the Vespa and you can't really have two.

Oh yes I forgot to mention all the characters are chibified.

i actauly tried makiing me own game to rival GTA basicaly i wanted to take all the good points and just get loads of other good points and just remove the bad points...well

after 5 months of me working on it i had a room with one texture and a man looking thing that kinda dragged across the hollow floor...

(id never even programed before.lol)

I think that a Management-simulation type game, where you create, design and play as your own meal band would be cool. like, you'd start off playing basemnt gigs and stuff, while having to train up your stats and ****. and handle the purchasing of new equipment, and eventually stuff like designing logos and crap. i think it'd be fuin just to watch created characters put on a metal gig.

A Toonami sim where you have to choose from a list of over 200 very unfunny teen "sitcoms" to fill the week's schedule, the objective being to reduce your viewership to 0 in the quickest time possible. :D

Mario Harmonica DS

A rhythm game where you would have a harmonica on the touch screen which you would tap at different points (i.e. move your virtual mouth over the area) then be required to blow into the microphone to produce the sound and thus score the point. Pure gold!

Back