Your favourite samurai anime

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
There are so many samurai anime in the anime world. My favourite ones are:

Afro samurai
Probably the best made samurai anime made. Thanks to Gonzo. Really cool fight scenes too.

Samurai Champloo
One of the best series ever. REALLY good. some very cool fight scenes to.

Samurai 7
Havent watched all of it yet. its not the best but it is actually good.

Whats your favourite samurai anime?

if they do it right, without a doubt

Blade of the immortal

Otherwise

Samurai Champloo

I've jsut atarted watching Guardian of the sacred spirit, heard good things about it.

Samurai Champloo is great, one of my faviourate shows. It's about two swordsmen who somehow end up being taken on a trip to find the Sunflower Samurai by a waitress and mixes awesome fight scenes and a hip-hop style (watch to understand cos i can't explain it) with two samurai (polar opposites by the way) who really wouldn't mind just fighting each other . A must watch

1st post! woot

I love Samurai X.. My first series both manga and anime, besides Dragon Ball.

I also like the other series mentioned before, but Samurai X is the best IMO =)

Samurai Champloo (AWESOME!!!!!!)

Mugen (one of the main characters) is very sarcastic and had me laughing constantly.

I would also say Ninja Scroll (Movie), again main character very sarcastic

plus both I've mentioned have great fight scenes in :D

Dan said:

Mugen (one of the main characters) is very sarcastic and had me laughing constantly.

Ninja scroll has ninjas , not samurais... =) If that's the case, we would be adding naruto, flamme of recca, etc, etc... Funilly enough I can think of many ninja animes, but not that many samurai ones. Maybe, I'm just too tired now...

Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin OVA is probably my favourite. An absolutely beautiful work.

It's closely followed by Samurai Champloo, a fantastic blend of disparate genres that works better than it has any right to. I love it.

chaos said:
Dan said:

Ninja scroll has ninjas , not samurais... =) If that's the case, we would be adding naruto, flamme of recca, etc, etc... Funilly enough I can think of many ninja animes, but not that many samurai ones. Maybe, I'm just too tired now...

:lol: Sorry was very tired when writing, working earlies this week.

Hope thats a good enough excuse :D

Back