Your favourite Nintendo DS game at the moment.

Mini Mariah

Straw Hat Pirate
I have no idea whether this has been done, if so, direct me please :3!

Anyway, my favourite Nintendo DS game is Animal Crossings, purely for it's cute-factor. I also enjoy Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (My brain age is 27) and I like Mario Kart racing.

I love dual-screens, makes things ten times more fun! x3!

I'm with you, mini mariah. My favorite ds game is animal crossing for a while, and I love it. But I love it even more when I get my wi-fi usb for my pc, so my ds could go online. I have got no wireless router, sucks

i havnt been playing hardly any portable games recently, but the last game i played was Bleach DS, and Jump superstars...man those 2 games rock!

Does Jump Superstars have a large amount of Japanese? I know being a fighting game, it won't have huge amounts, but I don't want to play the game having to refer to a translation every second.

Espy said:
Does Jump Superstars have a large amount of Japanese? I know being a fighting game, it won't have huge amounts, but I don't want to play the game having to refer to a translation every second.
Yes it is mostly Japanese except for a few words. But it isn't really bad, you don't need to know Japanese to play it, all you do is fight and stuff the learning curve is easy, it'll take you about 20 minutes to figure it out.

i dunno..hmm..probably mario kart and Advance Wars: Dual Strike..its one game thats takes a while to complete since there is loads of maps in the war room to do

Advance Wars: Dual Strike.

As good as Chess but with its own anime flavour. One of the best video games I've ever played and will likely to play too. :-D

Back