Your Favourite Jackie Chan Movie / Fight Scene

Dan

Stand User
Well every year or 2 I watch most, if not all my Jackie Chan movies and that time has come again.

So I just wanted to see what everyone else thought was his best movie and best fight Scene.

Its a tricky 1 but I'd say

Fav Movie: Armour of God, very closely followed by Wheels on Meals

Fav Fight Scene: Jackie vs Benny The Jet Urquidez (Wheels on Meals) closely follwed by Jackie Vs 4 Ladies (Armour of God)

Movie: Legend Of Drunken Master, Who Am I or Armor Of God

Fave fight scene: No idea, loved a lot of them, but LODM was badass, based solely on the fact the style used was so f*cking ballbusting.

I suppose my fave fight would be anyone where he gets hurt (sorry Jackie) and is shown during the gag reel at the credits

never seen armour of god... I loved most non-holywood movies of him. I think Who am I is particularly funny and the car chase scene is awesome =D

Dan said:
McIcy said:
I suppose my fave fight would be anyone where he gets hurt (sorry Jackie) and is shown during the gag reel at the credits

:lol: Harsh but so true.

We all live for that moment when watching a chan film, admit it your heart sinks too when they roll the end credits and there aren't any out takes to enjoy

McIcy said:
Dan said:
McIcy said:

:lol: Harsh but so true.

We all live for that moment when watching a chan film, admit it your heart sinks too when they roll the end credits and there aren't any out takes to enjoy

I know, Wheels on Meals springs to mind. Although I now have the Hong Kong Legends version which has the outtakes as a special feature but there not that good and its not the same anyway.

The thing is they add to the film as a whole. I mean Armour of God would still be great without them but its exceptional with them :D

McIcy said:
What I find kind of disrespectful was in the gag reel to First Strike where they actually added in the footage of the corpse of one of the stunt men being carried away (on set accident) accompanied by upbeat music.

Favourite movie? Well it's a toss up between Drunken Master 2 and The Accidental Spy. The latter is what I consider to be his best action movie however the UK DVD version of Accidental SPy is terrible! They redubbed the dialogue (even though it was mostly in English to begin with) and cut out a whole 20 minutes of footage and basically rewrote the script removing my favourite joke at the end of the movie.

Sy said:
McIcy said:
What I find kind of disrespectful was in the gag reel to First Strike where they actually added in the footage of the corpse of one of the stunt men being carried away (on set accident) accompanied by upbeat music.

Favourite movie? Well it's a toss up between Drunken Master 2 and The Accidental Spy. The latter is what I consider to be his best action movie however the UK DVD version of Accidental SPy is terrible! They redubbed the dialogue (even though it was mostly in English to begin with) and cut out a whole 20 minutes of footage and basically rewrote the script removing my favourite joke at the end of the movie.

Yeah the Armour of God US Dub, funny enough titled Operation Condor 2, isn't in the same league as the original and they changed the song at the end. RUBBISH!!!!

Favourite has to be Police Story and the entire series to be honest, though i not seen them all (caught New Police Story the other week and it was also brilliant.)

Favourite fights are any of his old Hong Kong stuff from Drunken Master and so forth. However special mention has to go to the Chan/Gary Daniels fight scene from 'City Hunter' where Chan fights as E Honda and then Chun Li against Daniels' Ken. Words can't describe seeing Jackie Chan dressed up as Chun Li doing the whirlwind kick.

Favourite film? Jackie's done sooo many movies and many of them have been really great and enjoyable so I can't choose just one! And one fight scene out them all? You can't be serious!!

Films include Police Story, City Hunter, Armour of God, Wheels on Meals, Project A, Spiritual Kung Fu, My Lucky Stars, Drunken Master, Heart of the Dragon (one of his serious films, very good), Island of Fire (another good serious movie), Dragon Lord, The Young Master, Who Am I, First Strike (, we see JC's ass, whoo!!), the Rush Hour movies, Gorgeous (the speed during the fight is great)... I didn't really enjoy Battle Creek Brawl but it deserves a mention for the amazing bicycle kick! That was fantastic!

Um.. Fearless Hyena...Operation Condor was funny... I don't know. I've been a fan of Jackie Chan since I was about 13/14 so I've seen so many it's hard.

The only problem I have is the terrible dubs on his older films. Please re-release them with the original audio!!!

I might be losing my marbles... but maomaochong.. I don't think you're talking about Jackie... wrong thread or do I need sleep?

Back