You know...

I like sex but don't particularly follow hentai. I have some in my collection but it's vastly outnumbered by other titles. A lot of which have fanservice or sex in them as I collect stuff aimed at older people mostly, but aren't all out hentai :)

I find the tentacles/moe stuff uninvolving so that cuts off a huge chunk of what's available for me!

R

Tentacles is very wierd... Seen probably one hentai because i was told it was just anime with a large amount of fanservice haha.

lol ok being perfectly honest tentacle hentai is pretty kl.
Erm Yaoi isnt exactly "my cuppa tea" but each to there own i guess lol

I havent seen ANY hentai aside from shoddy youtube clips, no films or series or so on. Its ok but its never really sparked my interest enough for me to go out and buy some. I suppose the closest ive seen would be elfen lied just because of the nudity and implied sex but....heh that REALLY isnt hentai!

I still havent got around to watching Urjkfldshfioanfvdskj;laf (whatever its called) too many other good series to watch!

I actually liked the Mezzo series and when I heard about the movie, I had to have it.

Then, it was being sold in a pack with Kite, in uncut version... that's how I've got my two hentai titles. I'm no fan of hentai, I'm a bit scared I might like it too much =)

Back