you bitch!

Hmm...

asuka-cute.jpg

[/thread]

Flay Allster from Gundam SEED, does everything she can to get Kira under her fingers (in more ways then one) and turns him into a very nice lapdog for part of the series

Well it's not exactly an anime but it's close enough but Dahlia Hawthorne from Phoenix Wright is one of the most menacing and vile from recent memory.

dahlia-normal(a).gif

Dahlia is horrid.

Sae in Peach Girl (only read the manga so far...) is rather bitchy too. As is pretty much everyone in Hana Yori Dango aside from the leads, and even then most of those...

R

Lupus Inu said:
Hmm...

asuka-cute.jpg

[/thread]

I don't know which type of bitch you mean (sissy/bitchy) but in the sissy sense shinji was a far greater bitch than asuka!

"Oh no i have to use this giant robot to fight some wierd monster thing! Waaaaahhh i can't stop crying Waaaaaaaaahhh! Why doesn't daddy love me?"
Give it a break :roll:

I vote for any of the female cast from Evangelion.
Sy said:
Well it's not exactly an anime but it's close enough but Dahlia Hawthorne from Phoenix Wright is one of the most menacing and vile from recent memory.

dahlia-normal(a).gif
Rui said:
Dahlia is horrid.
Well, she is very easy to hate, but I think a woman is bitch when she is seriously annoying. Dahlia was evil, but not annoying. Besides, I can't bring myself to be irritated by those that have an obvious mental instability, which Dahlia had.

Maxon said:
Dahlia was evil, but not annoying.
I disagree it was frustrating seeing her in the court scenes. I guess that made the ending all the more satisfying.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackWolf said:
Flay Allster from Gundam SEED, does everything she can to get Kira under her fingers (in more ways then one) and turns him into a very nice lapdog for part of the series

I'd have to agree there, I usally don't dislike anyone for being a complete bitch, but for some strong reason this girl really gets to me.

Duskin said:
BlackWolf said:

I'd have to agree there, I usally don't dislike anyone for being a complete bitch, but for some strong reason this girl really gets to me.

me 3

think Flay is the only character on Gundam where i cheered when she died :D

Though she died for a greater good, we got to see her naked ghost
\o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Lupus Inu said:
Hmm...

asuka-cute.jpg

[/thread]

But Asuka is awesome D:

.....She's better than Rei in anycase :roll:

Er, off the top of my head though ...Mei Ling from Cardcaptor Sakura. Could not stand her at all.

Surprised no one has said Lynn Minmay. Who does a good job of castrating most of the men she comes across, but specifically Hikaru.
Agree with Flay Allster, and raise you one Fina S. Shinozaki.
Also any tsundere character who ball blocks her crush while not having the balls to go out with him.

The thread title alone drew me in :lol: Hard to say, there are sooo many 'bitches' in anime but in most cases there's a decent reason why. In terms of ones I actually hate.. Eva Heineman from Monster, spoilt, spiteful bitch through and through.

Back