Yet another complete collection up for sale!

harkins

Adventurer
Hello,

I am semi reluctantly putting nearly all my anime up for sale.

Below is a list split into regions and sub divided into formats.

I haven’t priced it all as there is too much of it and I’m not really expecting a huge amount of interest to justify the effort. So basically, if you are interested in anything, pm me and I’ll then name a price and any give extra info and pictures if necessary.

I have sold stuff on here in the past so you can always ask Chaos, Afoia or Dave Mustaine (though I suspect he’s long gone) if you want any assurance that I am trustworthy.

Also, not listed are several Gundam MG kits and MSIA figures. Again, if you are interested I’ll provide details. Oh, and there are two wall scrolls knocking about, an FLCL and a Burst Angel one. Oh and there is also a 2 or 3 CD’s. I think they are from EVA, FLCL and Noir.

Ok, here’s the list;

Region 1

Thin-paks:
Dirty Pair - Movies
Divergence Eve

Box sets:
Basilisk
Fooly Cooly
Gunslinger Girl
Chrono Crusade
Mai Hime - SOLD
Genshiken
Black Cat
Kurau: Phantom Memory
Now and Then, Here and There

Collections:
Tenchi Muyo (OVA's)
Dai-Guard
Planetes
Avenger
Outlaw Star
MS Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
MS Gundam 08th MS Team (inc Millers Report)
Vandread / Vandread: The Second Stage
Witch Hunter Robin - SOLD
Urusei Yatsura
Slayers TV: 1st Season
Slayers TV: Next
Gunbuster
Burst Angel

Tin cans:
Avenger
Iria - Zeiram the Animation
Black Lagoon (1st Barrage)

Complete series - individual vols:
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 1
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2
NieA_7
The Third - The Girl with the Blue Eye
Hell Girl

Single DVD's
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie OVA
Di Gi Charat
Solty Rei (vol 1 inc Art box)

Region 2

Box sets:
Elfen Lied (US box, UK DVD's)
R.O.D. the TV (US box, UK DVD's)
Paranoia Agent
Fantastic Children
Haibane Renmei - SOLD

Collections:
Burn Up Excess!
Martian Successor Nadesico - SOLD
Dai-Guard
Otogi Zoshi
She, The Ultimate Weapon

Complete series - individual vols:
Noir
Najica Blitz Tactics
Excel Saga
Ghost In The Shell - SAC 1st Gig
Generator Gawl - SOLD
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Last Exile
Gungrave - SOLD
Mezzo DSA
Full Metal Panic
RahXephon
Madlax
Mahoromantic
Boogiepop Phantom
Serial Experiments Lain
New Fist of the North Star
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 - SOLD
Texhnolyze
Gasaraki
Gravion
Mazinkaiser
Zaion
Rune Soldier
New Cutey Honey

Movies / OVA's:
Kiki's Delivery Service
You're Under Arrest (OVA's)
Nadesico - Prince of Darkness
Cowboy Bebop - The Movie
Vampire Hunter D : Bloodlust
Appleseed
Akira
Ninja Scroll
Dragon Half
Armitage III
Patlabor 1: Mobile Police
Queen Emeraldas
Perfect Blue
Read or Die
Dead Leaves
Gunsmith Cats
Project A-ko
Mobile Suit Gundam (3 movies)
Macross Plus
Burn Up W
Ghost In The Shell

Random vols:
Berserk (vol 1)
Eureka Seven (vols 1,2)
009-1 (vol 1)
Jinki: Extend (vol 1)
Ikki Tousen (vol 1 inc Box and manga)
Bleach (S1 vol 1)

Not sure what region without checking:
NGE Death & Rebirth & End of Evangelion - SOLD
MS Gundam - Char's Counter Attack
MS Gundam F91 - The Motion Picture
Slayers: Return
Slayers: Great
Slayers: Gorgeous
Slayers: Premium
Slayers: Book of Spells
Slayers: Excellent
Slayers: The Motion Picture

It's unfortunate that one should have to part with such a large number of quality titles, especially owing to the rarity of some of those releases. Though I don't mean to pry, are you fully content with the prospect of selling them on?

chaos said:
how much for kurau, hello girrl, nadesico, bubblegum crisis and end of eva posted?
Hi Chaos, I'll get back to you tomorrow with prices. Thanks for the interest.

Zin5ki said:
It's unfortunate that one should have to part with such a large number of quality titles, especially owing to the rarity of some of those releases. Though I don't mean to pry, are you fully content with the prospect of selling them on?
I don't mind a bit of prying. God's honest truth, no I'd rather not sell after such cost and effort went into collecting them. And not unexpectedly it's all the best/my favourite series that people are asking for!

But I need the money to fund a somewhat unexpected trip to Japan. I went and met and fell in love with a beautiful Japanese girl who was here studying English. But she's recently gone home and until she returns here later in the year and I've got to get myself over there to see her. It'll be my fourth trip to Japan but the last three times were done while living at home. So this time I don't have the same expendable income and need to sell everything I can to pay towards it. Anyone want a kidney?

harkins said:
But I need the money to fund a somewhat unexpected trip to Japan. I went and met and fell in love with a beautiful Japanese girl who was here studying English. But she's recently gone home and until she returns here later in the year and I've got to get myself over there to see her. It'll be my fourth trip to Japan but the last three times were done while living at home. So this time I don't have the same expendable income and need to sell everything I can to pay towards it. Anyone want a kidney?
Back home we used to say something around the lines of "You're complaining with a full stomach" =)

I'd love to be in a similar situation as you are now, considering how my latest relationship ended. but no worries, I'll fill my life with anime instead of love for now :p Anyway, best of luck for you guys.

Out of curiosity, how much are you selling The Third- Girl With the Blue Eye for? Also can i have prices for Mazinkaiser and the Gundam 08th Team set?

I've got a red card from the postman last Saturday, but I've just had a chance to visit my post office today.

They arrived safely and in very good condition. I'm happy I've got some really good anime for these last cold nights...
One small note though, the envolope you used, while it really protects the stuff inside, it makes quite a mess when you open it
=S

Back