Yaoi License Announcements

I think this is the first omegaverse to be licensed.

In fact SuBLime have already licensed omegaverse Scattering his Virgin Bloom by Aya Sakyo (due out in digital, then print in April). However, I can vouch for Megumi and Tsugumi. It's yet another title picked up by SuBLime that Taifu have already published in French, like the CTK above, also Links (Natsuki Kizu) and Moon & Sun (Akane Abe), coming later this year.

I probably shouldn't mention that it's also recently become available on Renta! because with SubLime you can own your own copy, not just rent it out - but at least you can read the first few pages there to see if it's your kind of manga.

Heard good things about Megumi and Tsugumi so will be looking to pick that one up. Futekiya have had quite a few omegaverse titles along their offerings, which has proved a good way to get into/used to the concept.

Heard good things about Megumi and Tsugumi so will be looking to pick that one up. Futekiya have had quite a few omegaverse titles along their offerings, which has proved a good way to get into/used to the concept.
True, indeed! Futekiya have paved the way... :) (And I, for one, recommend Megumi and Tsugumi, for what it's worth...😅)

However, I'd love to see a US publisher bring out Sachimo's omegaverse series Yes, My Destiny (it's not too long at 4 vols) which was the first Sachimo title to come out in France (from Hana) but seems now, sniff, to be op.☹️

Last edited:
I would love to see Yes, My Destiny get licensed. I would think Sublime would be the natural ones to do it as they are releasing Sachimo's Black and White.

I'm really glad to see another Shoko Hidaka title being licensed for an English version - but it's going to be quite a while, I suspect, until Volume 2 appears. (I have ANTI-ROMANCE #1 in the French edition with the very nice colour art, so it's recommended).

Just saying here that I still wish another publisher could rescue their Hana wa Saku Ka from June/DMP and bring out the last two volumes (there's now a 6th but it's e-book only in Japan). Just sayin'...

Back