Yahallo!

Aion

Time-Traveller
Hi! ^_____^

Due to a most unfortunate incident (or ten), I was banned until roughly 2100. HOWEVER, due to displaying good behavior when posting about Nadia's dub, my ban was lifted, and I have returned to occasionally post in the anime rating thread whilst awaiting the return of my long-time friend, CitizenGeek. As well as his sister.

I do not not know any of you newer, probably far younger members, so I decided to say a brief hello. As any older user that agreed with me will tell you, I am open-minded and gaining new e-friends is a priority one for me. I enjoy calming walks as I take in the West Midlands sights and detest vulgar language. I am also very fond of Evangelion fans and typing occasional walls of text.

Please treat me kindly, for I desire to avoid arguments. And to this end, praising my reviews is vital.

- Daniel Antonio Rowletta

Hello AironingBoard, you seem like a friendly chap. I look forward to reading more of your concise and upbeat reviews of Chinese cartoons and other forum members.

im new here duno if this yahello threads and introduction thread but ill introduce my self here been meaning to find a anime forum in the uk so i can talk anime and i think i have found my home for that. i also post on the website tokunation.com for my tokusatsu show.

ayase said:
Hello AironingBoard, you seem like a friendly chap. I look forward to reading more of your concise and upbeat reviews of Chinese cartoons and other forum members.

No, no, no: I am here only to make friends and work towards the greater good that is a peaceful, happy typing environment for all.
Rui edited this at 12:59AM.

That aside, how goes bird watching these days?

-----

Roy: Sorry, was my ban date inaccurate? My sincere apologies for the inaccuracy.

Yowanda-san: Princess hates cats. Too bad she's blind and can no longer see them. Every time I look at my avatar, I have to hold back the tears.

-Danielle-: We share a lot in common, such as our names and Watamote. A/S/L? Skype? I am reading the Watamote manga right now and can strongly relate to Tomoko. She is my ideal waifu.

Jazzmutt: How dare you type about your tokusatsu in *MY* thread. :!: I am offended and respectfully request the deletion of your post, and any mention of your tokusatsu, henceforth. Please be advised resistance will be met equally with typed words.

AironicallyHuman said:
Rui edited this at 12:59AM.
I get the feeling I missed something good there.

Life goes on Aion, and you? I'm still failing miserably to talk about anime much any more because a lot of new stuff doesn't inspire me to want to watch it and I find myself falling back on rewatching old stuff. Anything you've particularly enjoyed in the last few uh, years or however long it's been that I should get off my plebeian **** and watch?

Back