Xam'd & Hell Girl: Three Vessels licensed by Section23 i

chaos

The Boss
The North American anime distributor Section23 Films has announced on Thursday that it will start releasing the Xam'd (Bōnen no Xamdou) and Hell Girl: Three Vessels (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae) anime series in DVD collections on September 21 and September 28, respectively. The first collection for Xam'd will also be available on Blu-ray Disc. Both anime — as well as the Blue Drop Complete Collection (September 7 on DVD), Ghost Hound Complete Collection (September 14 on Blu-ray and DVD), and Golgo 13 Collection 2 (September 14 on DVD) — were licensed through Sentai Filmworks.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-06-24/section23-adds-xamd-hell-girl/three-vessels-anime

With both Xam'd and Ghost Hound getting dubs I wonder if we can get a Blu-ray release of them over here at some point.

Good news that Xam'd and Ghost Hound are getting blu-ray releases.

Hopefully Sentai will release some of their other shows on blu-ray as well.

Need to try to catch up with Hell Girl to see if I want more of it, but Xam'd will get bought for sure, very pleased to see them releasing it on BD.

I'll buy both. I own S1 of Hell Girl, have the first half of S2 on the way and the last half pre-ordered. I'll need S3 to complete my collection. And Xam'd is on my list of anime to finish if I can ever buy it for cheap enough list.

C'mon, PlayUSA: you know you want to sell for £17.99!

I'm now full of joy, i can finally get a hold of Xam'd on DVD/BD, and about damned time too i will say, hah. Definite pick up for me

Back