X TV series competition

Durial666 said:
I am pretty sure that I have already seen the ones Paradox295 posted. Definitely seen that Narutard one, that one has been floating around for a long time.

Yeah i've seen the narutard one (sasuke one) before.

Make your own people! (some people are lazy sods)

Jayme said:
Only two or three max should be allowed, you know, for fairness.

I didn't see any limit, but I'm holding myself back from adding more to my post. I have five, with two more made not here yet, and many more ideas.

Tachi- said:
Durial666 said:
I am pretty sure that I have already seen the ones Paradox295 posted. Definitely seen that Narutard one, that one has been floating around for a long time.

Yeah i've seen the narutard one (sasuke one) before.

Make your own people! (some people are lazy sods)

Some of the ones posted are quite similar to others, but I couldn't say if they're originals or not.

All of mine are my own work, I can guarantee you that (and can tell people which episode of which series the images come from too. ;) )

lol Well, i've made all of mine, So...i'm no too bothered unless someone cheats and submits things that they themselves haven't made

Fudce said:
Jayme said:

I didn't see any limit, but I'm holding myself back from adding more to my post. I have five, with two more made not here yet, and many more ideas.
I was only suggesting. By all means, post 'em up. I'm willing to laugh at more.

Jayme said:
Fudce said:
Jayme said:

I was only suggesting. By all means, post 'em up. I'm willing to laugh at more.

Well if you insist.

Since I REALLY want to win....

motivator8b580c3ec4c761.jpg

motivatorc5c7a14e523807.jpg

Jayme said:
I don't see why. If someone creates the best one in amongst five, six or seven, then surely they would have won anyway just by entering that one?

Topical there, Aion, ain't you? All the celebrity deaths and Irwin beats them all.

irwin271006_228x375.jpg

Durial666 said:
It just means your one or two has to be that extra bit special ;)
That's what I originally intended in my post.

Back