x-men

Lupus Inu said:
Ryo Chan said:
i dunno i prefer x-men evolution to the original series most of the time
GRAH! X-men Evolution is horrible compared to the original awesome animated series, one problem for me is... what was the last episode of the original series?

wow this is a really late reply but if ya still wanna no here goes

Prof.X is infected with a deadly virus and is dieing. Princess Lilandra comes to his rescue and takes him into space to recover and heal using shiar technology. Magneto takes over the x-men and xaviers dream while he's gone

Isnt that the start of the pheonix arc?

The only comics im reading latly are the marvel zombie and zombie spin off comics, i especialy like the evil dead ones 8)

Shades said:
The only comics im reading latly are the marvel zombie and zombie spin off comics, i especialy like the evil dead ones 8)

I've been looking at them, and i SHALL get them eventually, they look purrty. :D

I like the old x men cartoon and x men evolution. I got few of the comics and have one of the graphic novels which is called new x men academy x.

I read Ultimate X-Men if that gets any merit lol.
I wanted to start reading x-men but the backstory of the original x-men series spans back the 60's doesn't it? so i wanted something that was modernised and i could catch up pretty fast.
So Ultimate X-Men it was, loved it at first but it soon went down hill and ruined perfectly good characters with a lot of potential, i gave up after volume 16, will get back in to it eventually but more in to Ultimate Spiderman at the moment.
Anyone looking forward to the Wolverine film?

LukasROAR said:
I read Ultimate X-Men if that gets any merit lol.
I wanted to start reading x-men but the backstory of the original x-men series spans back the 60's doesn't it? so i wanted something that was modernised and i could catch up pretty fast.
So Ultimate X-Men it was, loved it at first but it soon went down hill and ruined perfectly good characters with a lot of potential, i gave up after volume 16, will get back in to it eventually but more in to Ultimate Spiderman at the moment.
Anyone looking forward to the Wolverine film?

Yea should be good! Hugh Jackman has a real love of the character. I'm hoping sabertooths much more like the comic version than the stoopid film version.

Hurrah for the Marvel lovers.
I'm lucky to have a 'nerdy' father, if it wasnt for him, I wouldnt know much about Marvel and Stan 'the man' Lee.
He still has some comics from his childhood which must be pretty valuable.

@Trashbat, get out the Quicksilver ones ^-^

I used to watch the original cartoon alongside the Batman animated series, which I be honest I prefer. I'm more of a DC girl really than Marvel.

Seen the 1st X-Men movie, half of the second one when I was drunk and fell asleep, then I got dragged along to the 3rd after work one night which I wasn't happy about. The ending got to me for some reason, dunno why.

DC created the Dark Knight, Batman who is by far the best out of the DC crew imo.
I've never been able to say who I really prefer out of the two, Marvel and DC.

>>Xel<< said:
DC created the Dark Knight, Batman who is by far the best out of the DC crew imo.

I've been wanting to read Batman ever since i watched Batman Begins (imo best comic book movie out there) but didn't know where to start as the backstory is huuuuuge lol.
Used to watch the 90's cartoon and proper loved Batman of the Future :D

LukasROAR said:
>>Xel<< said:

I've been wanting to read Batman ever since i watched Batman Begins (imo best comic book movie out there) but didn't know where to start as the backstory is huuuuuge lol.

Batman of the Future? Is that Batman Beyond with Terry Mcginnis? If so, that series was pretty awesome.
Anyone remember the CNX channel on sky, damn I miss that XD

As for where to start with reading Batman comics I'd recommend Batman Chronicles vol 1.

>>Xel<< said:
LukasROAR said:
>>Xel<< said:

Batman of the Future? Is that Batman Beyond with Terry Mcginnis? If so, that series was pretty awesome.

As for where to start with reading Batman comics I'd recommend Batman Chronicles vol 1.

Yes it was, i thought it was only know as Batman Beyond in the states.
Anyway i proper loved it :)

Batman chronicles the one written by Frank Miller?

Just ordered The Darkness, best live up to it's reputation lol

Major said:
I used to watch the original cartoon alongside the Batman animated series, which I be honest I prefer. I'm more of a DC girl really than Marvel.

just when i was thinking u were COOL.... very disapointing lol

LukasROAR said:
>>Xel<< said:
LukasROAR said:
>>Xel<< said:

You shouldn't be disappointed, Top Cow Productions deliver, imo. Have you played the game?

>>Xel<< said:
LukasROAR said:
>>Xel<< said:
LukasROAR said:
>>Xel<< said:

You shouldn't be disappointed, Top Cow Productions deliver, imo. Have you played the game?

Looking forward to reading it :D
Any other Top Cow titles i should check out that you could recommend?

I've only played the demo i d/l off of Xbox Live, liked what i played but didn't find the gameplay groundbreaking, but then again the demo is only like 20 mins if that so i can't really judge. Loved the story though.

LukasROAR said:
>>Xel<< said:
LukasROAR said:
>>Xel<< said:
LukasROAR said:
>>Xel<< said:

Looking forward to reading it :D
Any other Top Cow titles i should check out that you could recommend?

I've only played the demo i d/l off of Xbox Live, liked what i played but didn't find the gameplay groundbreaking, but then again the demo is only like 20 mins if that so i can't really judge. Loved the story though.

Cannot, for the life of me think of titles right now, I'm not all here tbh, jetlagged and such but I'll pm a few later.

As for The Darkness demo, I really don't think a lot demos do their game justice but thats just my opinion.

Back