X-factor

Pomtry

Combat Butler
Does anyone actualy watch this. I mean they just keep making the same show every year and the people who actualy win it never make more than a few songs and most of them are crap. Who actualy likes this crap.
sorry if there are people that read this and like x-factor

A lot of people do, I occasionally do myself, mainly for the lulz at how bad it is. Though I've always thought it was superior to "Let's go strictly ballroom dancing"

My girlfriend does but as its my house I kick her out of the livingroom when its on so she watches it upstairs.

I laugh at the winner, cause they don't get much money from royalties and all the bonuses they get (flat, car, contract) are taken away after the 1st year is up and given to the next winner.

At least if your 2nd place you can pick and choose from the labels that want to sign you.

adamcube said:
..I love the auditions.

The English people at their best!

How do those people not know how aweful they are, and the parents with them keep telling them they have amazing voices and are better than everyone else GET A CLUE PEOPLE

McIcy said:
adamcube said:
..I love the auditions.

The English people at their best!

How do those people not know how aweful they are, and the parents with them keep telling them they have amazing voices and are better than everyone else GET A CLUE PEOPLE

tbf i think i'm a good singer till i hear myself on a recording, i think it's down to the fact you're putting so much effort into it your mind thinks you can't possibly be bad

Back