X-Box LIVE!!

Slickeeboy

Completely Average High School Student
Any x-box live gamer using this forums?

Just curious as I'm a big fan and play quite regularly when I'm not working away from home.

Presntly been playing H2 ( obviously ), Ghost Recon 2, Pro Evo 4, DoA:Ultimate, Rainbow 6 & Black Arrow.

Anways just thought I'd ask and see who else was a live bod.

Oh! And if anyone fancies hooking up to score golas against me, shoot or punch me in the face all invitiations are welcome........However strange that mey sound...... :shock: :lol:

LOL!!! I know that feeling I hummed and hawed over it for ages. Glad I did though. Met a lot of cool people and it really does change the way you play games.

Think I'd be a bit lost now if I didn't have it. :? :oops:

Well....i am gonna see about getting Xbox Live this weekend....finally...then i probably will be online with Halo 2, Dead or Alive Ultimate and Conker Live and Reloaded

I have lots of online games for my X-box, but unfortunately do not have a credit card which you need to pay for the LIVE service.

Otherwise - I know I would 0wn everyone with Hitomi on Dead Or Alive Ultimate! :p
________
Herbalaire review

doubtful....i haven't lost against any1 yet with kasumi..and i have completed very hard 7 times without 1 continue.... :D ...also...any1 else here got Conker Live and Reloaded?

LOL!!! I can see a DoA challenge coming on. :D

I got Conker last time I was home. Managed to spend a bit of time with the single player but haven't had a blast at the multi-player on or offline yet.

From what I have played its a real hoot. The controls are nice and easy, the graphics are superb and the sounds really are the icing on the already very sweet cake. I love the little "wisguy" bundles of money, they make me laugh with there little cigars hangin out of their gobs. :lol:
All in all I've really enjoyed it so far.

neptune2venus said:
I have lots of online games for my X-box, but unfortunately do not have a credit card which you need to pay for the LIVE service.

Otherwise - I know I would 0wn everyone with Hitomi on Dead Or Alive Ultimate! :p

Venus, I think that you can use a Visa / Delta card to sign up. Doesn't have to be a credit card. :D

i have played multiplayer offline..it is good...and i have been able to turn off mission aware to make the game better(for all those who played the original the it has Total war) where u just kill ppl till either time runs out or they lose all there lives...its really fun....i just wanna experience it on Xbox live now...and yes there maybe a DOA:U challenge there.... :p

Thanks for the offer...i wouldn't join though....that is...when i get Xbox live.....because i tend to play on my own...i prefer it sometimes....cause other people can be a let down to the rest of the team if they ain't that good.....so i prefer no team to a team...means only failures to worry about are my own...

Cheers for the offer Toffeeman, however I'm also part of a clan already.

My GT is same as log in here Slickeeboy so feel free to send a FR if ya like.

We also use a website which has presently has 4 clans on it, mostly we play for fun but we do have the occasional clan match within the website. Not sure if I'm allowed to post links to other forums on here but if you want to take a look PM me and I'll let ya know, alternatively if an admin or such like can let me know if you are allowed to post links to other forums I'll post up a link. :D

i have xbox live but for some reason it wont connect properly keeps saying we are no plugged in when we actually are, has anyone else had that problem

What is the error message that you get up Jake?

Is it Check cables? Or could not connect to DNS server?

Also are you using a router or standard modem?

so i am guessing that you need to be connected to a modem outside the Xbox then...so would that mean i need to be connected to a PC?

Not necessarily. You can connection share with your PC if it is fitted with a network card and then set it up for Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) or you can go through a router/modem which will allow both, either, or to connect seperately or you can also just plug your xbox into your normal broadband modem switch it off for a few minutes to clear the cache, switch it back on with the xbox connected and it should automatically set everything up. It's generally quite simple to get connected.

What ISP are you with?

I would just phone them up and let them know you want to upgrade to broadband which from looking is £15.99 for 1MB or £19.99 for 2MB :shock: which is a damn good price. Ask them if they do a router package and see what they say. I've had a look on their website but it doesn't go into much detail about what they supply you with.

I'm with BT and I know they will now supply you with a router free if you sign up to there package which is £22.99 for 2MB. They do a £17.99 package but it's limited to 1GB usage a month which is pretty rubbish. After you've set up your account and router I just plugged my xbox into the router and that was me online.

Take a wee look here and it'll give you an idea of whats involved. Any other questions though I'd be glad to help.

Back