WTB: Dragon Ball Z, One Piece & Pokemon Anime Manga &amp

oXdanXo

Completely Average High School Student
If anyone has any;
Dragon Ball / Z / GT DVDs or the Vizbigs or figures they don't want I'd take them off your hands. ( I have all of the steelbook double dvd movies and dragon boxes (USA) but nothing else - looking for in particular season sets with booklets and dvd box sets of the old singles and movie releases as well as the 3 in 1 manga volumes.

I would also be intrested in any video games or other merchandise.

I would like to get hold of most figures, especially the crossover ones with one piece.

Same applies for One piece although no so much with the manga. I have the first 4 voyages (Season 1, but none of the others) - intrested in particular in the seasons on dvd and the 3 wii games unlimited cruise 1 and 2 and unlimited adventure, would also be intrested in the other video games and manga also figures.

For Pokemon I remember watching it when I was younger and have the first 4 movies on DVD but nothing else, I wouldn't be intrested in pokemon figures though just dvds.

Thanks
Dan

Are you the one I bought the Bleach stuff from? Or do I know you from somewhere else?

Or both?

Anyways, I got Vizbigs of DBZ 1 and 2 if you're after them.

I think I know you from somewhere paradox, AVforums? Hukds? I haven't sold any bleach stuff, I don't own any yet.

Yeah sure, whats the condition? Are they from a smoke free home? How much would you want?

Ilmaestro, which ones? What's the condition? From a smoke free home? How much would you want for them?

Thanks
Dan

oXdanXo said:
ilmaestro, which ones? What's the condition? From a smoke free home? How much would you want for them?
I will have a look to see exactly which volumes I have. Condition is as I bought them, so generally "like new" but not in plastic wrap, except for some that had maybe a broken disc spindle or something along those lines. My house was advised to give up smoking due to a hereditary lung disease passed down by couple of generations of cement, so no worries there. ;)

Back