WOW. Help.

sniper wolf is awesome and if it's a bleach captain, it's gotta be Soifon =D

Sure, it's up to her, but that's my two cents =)

Yeh im trying to persuade her to do Soi Fon. Looks like it wont be for next weeks thing but, if shes coming to London Expo with me it looks like she might, Its just, what will her parents think?

Anyone got some good excuses?:lol:

Yeh, but I dunno. I do get the feeling they may be suspicous that something dodgy is going on. How many couples openly dress up to go with each other eh? :lol:

well, you can tell their parents its a contents =) I believe there will be some sort of cosplay contest, isn't it? ;D

Spyro201 said:
Yeh, but I dunno. I do get the feeling they may be suspicous that something dodgy is going on. How many couples openly dress up to go with each other eh? :lol:

Um loads of couples do dude, at most con's you see couples dressed up usually in the same series outfits.

Yeh, but it wont look like that to parents. To me, and you, and her, its normal, but to parents... your looking at different things :lol:

lol hey spyro, havent talked in a while. you convinced her to cosplay eh? well i guess she could go as rena (black rose) from .Hack// ?

lol havent got a cat-in-hells chance of getting a gf to cosplay ikki tousen style lol

:lol: No mine wont go Ikki Tousen style. And to be honest, I didnt persuade her, she came out with it herself. Thats the scary thing. :lol:

Nope :lol: She likes the idea of Bleach, but for tommoro she's gonna see w hat other people go as for ideas. Then for the next thing we go to, she's gonna look at getting something.

Maybe try something other than Bleach, Naruto, Death Note and FMA since everybody seems to be doing that.

May be you try the little purple dragon.

Back