Wow HD Discussion Thread

Don't forget to take into account import fees when using importcds.com

Thats why secondspin.com is a good alternative and they have offers all the time.
In fact they have one now.
Buy 1 get one 50% off.
Code AG7BG5

Don't forget to take into account import fees when using importcds.com

Thats why secondspin.com is a good alternative and they have offers all the time.
In fact they have one now.
Buy 1 get one 50% off.
Code AG7BG5
Last time I used ImportCDs it was reshipped from the UK, but yeah I'd always take caution and be prepared for customs

Since it's all "seconds" you only get what people trade in i.e nothing "good" Works fairly well if you go after older stuff or mainstream stuff that they produce in abundance.

Ok quick update, 10 days passed for WoW HD to respond as of yesterday without a response and paypal have today ruled in my favour and are refunding me.

Definitely can't recommend them, if they'd let me know my order was refused and refunded me immediately I'd be annoyed but to make me file a claim and not even bother to respond is very worrying behaviour.

My Monster Musume Limited Edition has dispatched from WOW HD around 11:18pm last night.

5kHEqa8.gif

Monster Musume Limited Edition arrived today, no damage and no customs as expected. Despite waiting longer than any other MonMusu owner, I at least saved a lot of money by going via WOW.

5kHEqa8.gif

Unboxing will be up later today.

Monster Musume Limited Edition arrived today, no damage and no customs as expected. Despite waiting longer than any other MonMusu owner, I at least saved a lot of money by going via WOW.

5kHEqa8.gif

Unboxing will be up later today.
How was the packaging for the set? Was it in a large box or just a giant jiffybag?

Wowhd is rated "Poor" with 3.7 / 10 on Trustpilot Yikes!. And i was just about to buy the Gravity Falls Big Ray set from them (found this cause I was looking for help on how to verify my shipping address)
There shipping is fine, its there customers service that is terrible. Especially if something goes wrong. Just make sure you make payment with paypal and you should be fine. Please note they charge an additional 20% on top of there orders now.
Why not try deepdiscount when they have a discount on, They too charge 20% on top. Try Secondspin if your lucky they might have it.

Back