Would you read digital books?

Would you read digital books?

• Yes - Going digital is the only way to go

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - There's nothing like holding a paperback in your hands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
More importantly how do you get a signal on the underground?
Plus you'd need the forethought to have the data pre loaded to your device of choice but reading off of phones? surely the small screen would annoy you to no end. I know i couldn't read books off of them.

Naa, i love the feel of a book in your hand. Plus its more personal y'know? I love scribbling notes and underlining stuff in my books, going to second hand bookstores and finding little secrets within!

If I had a laptop or a iPhone, yes, I would read e-books. Only if it was small, portable, etc.

If I didn't, no. Why? Because I don't want to sit there, squinting my eyes at a bright screen in the summer. Most of the time I read manga, is when I'm in bed, or outside.

I hate the feeling of everything turning digital. The majority of things which are going digital is a good thing, and most of it is taking off, and will be big. But, I don't think we will ever lose the good ol' hand held book! ;D

Wow, I'm the only one who voted digital.

You know, e-book readers are rising in popularity so I think it's just a matter of time before people enjoy the luxury of having their entire library in one device where they can change the book's font style and size, maybe even include animated images.

Nemphtis said:
Wow, I'm the only one who voted digital.

You know, e-book readers are rising in popularity so I think it's just a matter of time before people enjoy the luxury of having their entire library in one device where they can change the book's font style and size, maybe even include animated images.

I voted against e-books, but I do read them... I agree to your points, but I don't see e-books becoming "confortable" overnight. Right now, reading on phone, palmtops, laptops, whatever is still unconfortable.

Back