Would you be happy if I was an admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Roy - I didn't intend to get into an argument on the first day of your new job. My bad.

I'll make you a deal: if you send me a few photos that prove your gender, I'll stop being an immature tit and upsetting everyone. Deal?

It's very tempting to send you pictures of enormous, throbbing male crotches just to be cruel.

But I quite like being a man part time on the internet now. Makes a nice change from extended family members expecting me to be ladylike.

R

Aion said:
I'll make you a deal: if you send me a few photos that prove your gender, OF YOU NAKEDZ I'll stop being an immature tit and upsetting everyone. FOR HALF AN HOUR Deal?

>>

forward them to me

...You're admitting to having a collection of male penis images on your HDD, meaning you're also admitting to being a gay man!?

Being expected to act like a lady can't be that hard - no swearing, no wrapping legs around every male, no burping...seems easy to me. It's much tougher having to be manly and do the whole "I look you evil in the eyes because I have bigger balls" thing.

Aion said:
...You're admitting to having a collection of male penis images on your HDD, meaning you're also admitting to being a gay man!?

Nothing wrong with gay men ;)

Aion said:
Being expected to act like a lady can't be that hard - no swearing, no wrapping legs around every male, no burping...seems easy to me. It's much tougher having to be manly and do the whole "I look you evil in the eyes because I have bigger balls" thing.

Clearly you have never been forced to wear feminine shoes. And our clothes never have any pockets! Not to mention that every Christmas, your batty relatives send you make up and perfumes for presents instead of something you'd actually want like DVDs. Bah!

R

Rui said:
Maxon said:
I think it's more fitting with Aion calling her Roy and having Roy Mustang as her avatar.

I don't even particularly like Roy Mustang but it's sort of entertaining being teased ;)

http://www.genderanalyzer.com/ insists my blog is written by a man too. The universe is against me...

R
We guess http://maxontreik.wordpress.com/ is written by a woman (51%), however it's quite gender neutral.
Awesomesauce. I AM NOW ALMOST A WOMAN!

Rui said:
Nothing wrong with gay men ;)

If you truly aren't Roy, then I shouldn't imagine gay men are bad things in your eyes, much like lesbians aren't bad in mine. My sexual preference allows me to think happy thoughts about two-five women and not so happy thoughts about two men.

Aside from not wishing to see two men get it on, it's the personality of gay men I seem to run into problems with. Whether it's on forums or not, I seem talented at arguing with them. I even guessed the sexul orientation of him based on his posts on forums alone - he talked too much, was too dramatic and used smilies too much.

And, no, I've never been forced to wear that sort of thing.
Talking of being forced to wear clothes, I did put my boxers on my westie was she was in heat. She didn't like them very much.

How can we get back on track? Roy has stolen my postition from me, Paul has ignored my message (with detailed new forum policies) and no-one wants me to admin...

Aion said:
How can we get back on track? Roy has stolen my postition from me, Paul has ignored my message (with detailed new forum policies) and no-one wants me to admin...

So basicly what your saying is the thread no longer serves a purpose and i'm free to lock it?

No, I'm saying that I'm annoyed Rui has taken my position, frustrated Paul is ignoring me and hurt because no-one likes me. GET IT!?

Well Paul has made his decision, and the active forum members have answered your question, so i personally feel the only reason for this topic to stay open would be for flame bate and spam, so It shall be locked.

if you've any complaint, feel free to pm a member of staff to take unlock it and we'll take it under advicement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back