Worst Film Poster ever?

eggybob

Stand User
Is this possibly the worst poster ever?

howtolosefriendsandalieyf4.jpg

What have they done to Simon Pegg's face?

Ahhh! That is hideous. It's like those old 50's posters that made the actors look like they were made of wax.

Voddas said:
Brace yourselves, America! :lol:

Pegg... what are you thinking :roll:

It's a balancing act :p this is to balance the fact that he is scotty in the new star trek movie and revenge against america for trying to remake Spaced without apporval from its creators

Voddas said:

$$

BlackWolf said:
It's a balancing act :p this is to balance the fact that he is scotty in the new star trek movie and revenge against america for trying to remake Spaced without apporval from its creators
:eek:

I didn't hear about this... sounds awful (the spaced rip-off, that is, not the new Star Trek)

ayase said:
Voddas said:

$$

BlackWolf said:
:eek:

I didn't hear about this... sounds awful (the spaced rip-off, that is, not the new Star Trek)

Thank the lord it didn't get commissioned for a full series lol pilot bombed

American Spaced would have been horrible anyway. Remember the Red Dwarf American pilot? Nasty....

I love oroginal Spaced too much to share anyway :p

CitizenGeek said:
Please don't bring that violently unfunny and tremendously asinine meme to AUKN. Please.
Eh? Its a meme? I've never heard it used on the internet. My mates say it so I assumed its a local thing, I guess not.

edit: Just scanned the Wikipedia article, I guess it can be used in other cases. Whatever, ;/ I'll go back to IMDb.

Can't remember the name of the film, but it's quite recent (few months old), and apparently flopped like crazy in the box office.

It was an internet stalker/killer kind of thing, and the movie poster was the protagonists face with the 'hand' Windows symbol over her mouth.

Worst... ever.

Kurogane said:
Can't remember the name of the film, but it's quite recent (few months old), and apparently flopped like crazy in the box office.

It was an internet stalker/killer kind of thing, and the movie poster was the protagonists face with the 'hand' Windows symbol over her mouth.

Worst... ever.
Think I've seen that poster... can't remember which film it was though...

I'll probably get loads of annoyed comments over this, but I didn't like the posters for most of the saw movies. I found them a bit gross. Severed hand and all...
Then again, those probably were effective that way. It is a gore film after all...

Back