World Of warcraft

Pomtry

Combat Butler
Who plays this game? I dont know what the big deal is about this game so hopefully through this thread I will find out

It was one of those games that I culdnt believe I bought it just was so lame.

and all I here in college all day is people talking about the game it drives me crazy

For me it was the community, me and lot of friends played it whom I know from school. As I went I started to get bored and started lots of different jobs. The only reason I stayed was because of the community.
When I first got WoW I played it for 2 weeks and stopped it, thought it was rubbish. Came back 3 months later and played it for 9 months. WoW isn't something you can do justice with for just 2 weeks, I would never go back to it though. Its good for a while with you friends (much better at highest level in a guild) but after a while its just patience and repetiton.

It's a great time user if you have some friends to play it with, if you go around on your own its only half as fun. I've been playing for almost a year and the amount of things to do it great, Granted you can't pick it up and play for 20 minutes like Counter Strike. But it's still a good game with a massive world to explore.

I played this game for about 10 months or so when it first came out. Only really stopped because once you reach lvl 60 its kinda got boring. It was just raids for armour sets an such which is kinda dull. Although I am tempted to start again with the burning crusade out.

I play occassionally but not WOW only NWN of Diablo, they all feel and play the same so I don't tend to buy any online only games I prefer offline that way my net connection is free to just download

McIcy said:
I play occassionally but not WOW only NWN of Diablo, they all feel and play the same so I don't tend to buy any online only games I prefer offline that way my net connection is free to just download

I can only play online games on my xbxox 360

I think you generally for games like Wow you need time paicents.

Mmorpg are games were you do hard work for small rewards doing a 3 hour quest to make your chacter ever so stronger.

If your more into action games or shooters or something fast paced then Wow will be dull and boring.

Though people do a bit far some Korean or chinesse couple can't rember exactly apparently locked there kids in a cupboard to play Wow.

Btw if you get a chance eBay world of warcraft some of those accounts are going for more than a grand :shock:

Ah yea ebay won't let you sell accounts anymore there removed instantly i used to see this level 60 account going for a grand with quite a few bids going on it.

X_nick_X said:
Ah yea ebay won't let you sell accounts anymore there removed instantly i used to see this level 60 account going for a grand with quite a few bids going on it.

That is just realy pathetic whoever bought it

Thats probably why I get bored of it I'm more the first person shooter for online action I have never seen the point of MMORPG unless I could get away with putting it on my work pc but its so slow and old I doubt it could handle it

McIcy said:
Thats probably why I get bored of it I'm more the first person shooter for online action I have never seen the point of MMORPG unless I could get away with putting it on my work pc but its so slow and old I doubt it could handle it

Give me shoot em ups over ****** war craft anyday

I do play WoW on occasion, but not all the time, since i have other games to work on and i still prefer games that have an end to them.

I don't understand.. why make a topic just to complain about an online MMORPG?

You don't like it, fine.. but I don't see why we should have to put up with a topic that is just for people to bitch about it.

( no offense to the people who have posted. )

Why bitch about it?

Opinions are what make this board and life interesting sure you could make a thread praising Wow all the way to jebus but then again why not make a thread lowering it down to the pits of hell.

If you enjoy the game and don't like it being slated then put your argument down explain it.

Rember opinions vary but there still opinions 8)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K8hfK3RQs2g& ... ed&search=
^^^enjoy Wow

tbf i think the reason WoW appeals to players is the same reason it appeals to me. Don't get me wrong, i do enjoy MMORPG'S but alot of people have said before compaired to most MMORPG'S Warcraft is realatively easy.

it works for players who enjoy playing on their own aswell as in big groups.

If you want a bad mmorpg try vanguard, you need to be 4 levels above a mob and be in a group to win

but still i do prefer an good ol fps.

oh and to the people who dispise WoW. If it wasn't for WoW the chinese gold farmers wouldn't be able to afford any anime (not that much gets through to them)

i played wow for over 1 and a half years :'( its very addictive but now ive stopped playing. reason i carried on so long is cause i like playing with the people i met on there.

Back