Wolf's Rain (on Rapture) discussion

Really? I thought it was wonderful! I'm finding the characters far more enjoyable to watch than the FMA ones, and I love the whole artistry of it all: the animation on those wolves is just poetry in motion.

Melainy said:
Really? I thought it was wonderful! I'm finding the characters far more enjoyable to watch than the FMA ones, and I love the whole artistry of it all: the animation on those wolves is just poetry in motion.

I think i liked the orgional setting in the first city rather more. Seeing other wolves sort of negates some of the mystery. All the same though, i felt it was a boring episode.

But seeing other wolves also helps it more I think. I mean, if their group were supposed to be the only wolves left in the world, EVER, and all of a sudden they run into each other, in the SAME CITY, in such a short space of time, they'd be stretching the suspension of disbilief angle a bit too much.

Animated FatCat said:
But seeing other wolves also helps it more I think. I mean, if their group were supposed to be the only wolves left in the world, EVER, and all of a sudden they run into each other, in the SAME CITY, in such a short space of time, they'd be stretching the suspension of disbilief angle a bit too much.

Perhaps, but it still seems too early in the series for it.

Back