Wolf's Rain (on Rapture) discussion

No one had posted about ep 2 yet!

I think this gives a massive insight into virtually every aspect of the story. It introduces the main characters and shows how of the story in general. I loved this, possibly more than ep 1. I can't wait for ep 3 ne longer, i may have to buy the dvd's right away. And i hope that they do the artbox for it soon!

DaNiMé said:
No one had posted about ep 2 yet!

I think this gives a massive insight into virtually every aspect of the story. It introduces the main characters and shows how of the story in general. I loved this, possibly more than ep 1. I can't wait for ep 3 ne longer, i may have to buy the dvd's right away. And i hope that they do the artbox for it soon!

I agree with you 100% - Wolfs Rain is the highlight of my Thursdays. :p

Heheh, My Mum watched part of Episode 2:
Kiba - "I'm going back in."
Mum - *laughs*
Me - "What's so funny?"
Mum - "Look at him! Only his mouth is moving!"

*sigh* :lol:

The one thing I can safely say about Wolf's Rain is that it has turned my mother (the woman who usually refers to anime as "that Japanese rubbish") into a die-hard Yoko Kanno fan! So much so that she's asked for the OST for Christmas! RESULT!!!

If only other ppl could think like that, i mean not like having the 'that Japanese rubbish' attitude in the first place. But it would be good if some people would change thei mind

My dad likes Anime, he watches Hellsing and Gantz with me, lol.

And, i have taped WR, watching it straight after school tomorrow!

Parents who like anime nice. My parents erm naa cant see it hapening. But back on subject I have been sky plussing it if I remember tis not bad at all while I wait for my Dvdpacific orders.

My parents are watching this too. Well, they're in the room at the time and have their attention focused on the TV, so I guess that counts. My Mum likes the ending theme - huzzah! I think my Dad likes it too, but I'll give it a few more episodes before I ask him what he thinks.

Tsume has to be my favourite character. He comes across as a jerk, but he has some of the best lines and scenes so far.

Rurouni H said:
Tsume has to be my favourite character. He comes across as a jerk, but he has some of the best lines and scenes so far.
"Hey, why isn't Kiba on the menu?"
"That's because he's so full of crap."

:lol:

This is a good series to watch with people previously ignorant of anime, Wolf's Rain just has that air of maturity and sophistication about it from the first episode to the last. Everything is so dark and gritty. On the other hand, FMA has a mature story but often lapses into slapstick, deformed humour and looks a lot more like a kids TV series.

Tonight's episode was another great one, especially for Tsume fans; the way he saved Toboe at the end, in direct comparision to the same thing that happened in the first episode, just goes to show that he made the right decision to go with the wolves.

Woo - Todays episode was going a mile a minute, I couldn't keep up! Glad I taped it though. ^_~

Hmmm, my favourite character... Well, It has to be Toboe, don't ask me why. :D Tsume's awesome though. =P And I like the detective, umm, Lebowski is it? ^^

I'm really enjoying Wolf's Rain so far, all the Wolf characters have interesting personalities, and i find the character design quite attractive, especially Kiba and Tsume :wink: . Though i think my favourite character at the moment is Toboe, i like his kindness and innocence in such a otherwise hard world.
I also really love the ending song and video, beautiful

Although I haven't been following Rapture's airing, I'm glad that so many are taking this series to heart; it's an excellent drama with universal appeal, along with a main cast of nine or so characters who are crucially developed and joys to watch in my slightly biased opinion.

Well i had heard that this series wasn't much liked by many, but having seen it now, it prolly holds equally as much interest to me as Fullmetal Alchemist.

This is possibly more to do with Fullmetal Alchemist's problems (Completely unwarrented humour in a dark storyline, which dilutes the premice) than Wolfs Rain being great. But it does have its moments.

well seems like FMA is taking over wolf's rain on the forum though i still prefer Wolf's Rain to FMA

although me and chaz have got to the point of betting how many time Tobe is gonna moan per episode :D

Ugh, my earlier praise for WR was slightly premature - last nights episode was awful :( plodding and without much interest all told. Hence, rather disapointed.

I just took a swing in the FMA direction a bit...

Back