Wolf Children arriving to UK Cinemas October 25th

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
Can't wait for December? It's been confirmed that Wolf Children will be in cinemas on the 25th of October (little more than a month away).

wolf_children_quad_quartersize_copy.jpg

Fetch Publicity, the PR company for Manga Entertainment has confirmed to ANN that The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki will have a U.K. cinema release from October 25. The feature film is directed by Mamoru Hosoda (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Summer Wars). In the story, a young woman in present-day Japan falls in love with a mysterious stranger who turns out to be a wolf-man. Eventually she bears his children, a confident girl and a more insecure boy, who also have the power to transform from human to wolf.

According to the Film Distributors Association website, the film will be released in 'Key Cities.' Manga Entertainment has already scheduled the film for DVD and Blu-ray release on December 23.

Wolf Children will be available on Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack (Collector's Edition) and DVD on the 23rd December 2013.

Great news!

It's showing at the anime all nighter, which is probably around the same time so not sure If I'll watch it twice in such a short time.... we'll see.

If its a limited release as most anime is, its probably only at Picturehouse cinema's.

I REALLY want one in Birmingham! As we never get anything like this here. I'm just glad I can travel down to events like Sci-Fi London.

Back