Woah....

My fault i was shy and just acted like i never even blinked an eye over her :roll:

I'd marry her best freind if i could stand her best freind.

X_nick_X said:
Girl i'm crazy over just got engaged

Wow this sucks this happend to anyone else before?
Kind of. A girl I was crazy about got engaged, but at first I was fine with it. It took nearly two years before I realised that I wasn’t happy about it. Anyway, we split up and I’ve not spoken to her since. (I know that sounds like a terrible joke but it's true)

Anyway X_nick_X, don’t worry about it too much. A lot of engagements don’t last too long, so if the opportunity does arrive and you’re still crazy about her; make sure you make your move.

X_nick_X said:
It's true ah well if i get a wedding invite i'll screw the brides maid 8)

If they have those camera's decked out on each table.

Take a picture of your keister, or go nuts and take one of you and the southern guv'nor. :lol:

Or you could stay the course and screw the bridesmaid. :twisted:

It's all good.

Non-realistic solution: Kill her boyfriend and run away with her?

Realistic solution: Suck it up, there's plenty more fish in the sea.

Pleeenty more in the sea like the bridesmaid whoever it is.

It's kinda of a shock when you first hear it but half a bottle of vodka later i see it in another light :roll:

X_nick_X said:
Girl i'm crazy over just got engaged

Wow this sucks this happend to anyone else before?

I don't want to sound to mean but if you wanted her that bad you would of asked. Myself im super shy as we'll and when that girl gets a bf ehhh if I wanted her that bad I would of said something :wink:

system_function said:
I don't want to sound to mean but if you wanted her that bad you would of asked. Myself im super shy as we'll and when that girl gets a bf ehhh if I wanted her that bad I would of said something :wink:
Trying to steal someone else's girlfriend is wrong. It's not just wrong, it's against the "Guy Code", which is worse.

You can put whatever spin on it you want, but it's still stealing.

Back