Witchblade Collection – Collector’s Edition Review

Onosume

That Aikatsu Person
AUKN Staff
Based on Top Cow’s comic book series, Witchblade sees Masane Amaha grapple with her darker side as the host of the titular sentient superweapon, battling mechanical bioweapons and other scantily clad buxom blade wielders in order to protect her young daughter.

Continue reading...

If anyone doesn't like the look of those subtitles, Witchblade has a pretty good English dub. I'm not often a dub fan, but I've never watched that show in Japanese. It probably helps that almost all the characters are adults. I find it tends to be high school anime where American voices sound out of place.

If anyone doesn't like the look of those subtitles, Witchblade has a pretty good English dub. I'm not often a dub fan, but I've never watched that show in Japanese. It probably helps that almost all the characters are adults. I find it tends to be high school anime where American voices sound out of place.
For what it's worth, the subs in the screenshots are taken from official uploads on YouTube. Being an older series it's not available on any of the big streaming platforms which is where I'd usually capture screens from. Subs on disc are fine. But yeah the dub is enjoyable as well, also probably helps it's an American IP.

Back