Windows Live Messenger problems...

Taylor

Vampire Ninja
Well to be perfectly honest im not 100% if its to do with Windows Live Messenger...
My problem is that whenever i try to start up WLM my computer restarts itself... i can run any other program its just this one that f***s it up. Anyone got any ideas what the problem is?

Live Messenger seems to be **** full of bugs. It sometimes randomly doesnt allow you to send messages to the other person and vise versa, you can still talk if you have the handwriting tool installed. That is unless you cant see the drawings because it's deciding not to. It also sometimes seems to show you as being offline but still being about to talk.

MSN need to get their arses in gear and sort it out.

Lupus Inu said:
Windows Live messanger an upgrade? More like a downgrade. I used to have it but got rid off it in place of 7.5

Hmm yer i think im gonna get 7.5 again then to be honest... see if that works...

I tried reinstalling an older version but it would have it and just said an 'update is available, do you want to upgrade?' and I click 'no' and it goes 'right, piss off then' and closes. Lovely.

Only problem i used to have with wlm, was that i got disconnected every 10 minutes or so, but that was due to tiscali, and not us(oh how i regret going with them now)

I have so many problems with WLM but it's the only Messenger I like using, I just can't get used to Yahoo nor Aim.

Tis a crappy program, but it does have a few snazzy adds to MSN 7.5 apart from the style.

I hate people whom use MSG Plus, with the coding and all.

Back