Will-O's Lovely Art

Will-O'-The-Wisp

Cardcaptor
Sorry, guys, I couldn't be bothered thinking up some clever-ass title for the thread - so bear with it ;D.

Lemme see, these are my newest drawings (despite the fact that they're a few months old), but it's been such a long time since I've posted anything creative on the forums. So here you go!

They were drawn using Manga or whatnot for reference, with the exception of the Samurai guy. He was drawn from the top of my head out of boredom.

heh lol when i ment shades i kinda ment what you do with the pencil, im sure you knew that but i wanted to confirm.
I've done a bit myself with just pencil art, turns out so much better for me |3

Otaku-san said:
heh lol when i ment shades i kinda ment what you do with the pencil, im sure you knew that but i wanted to confirm.
I've done a bit myself with just pencil art, turns out so much better for me |3

Uh, don't worry, I knew what you meant ^^'.

Which isn't usually the case with you ;D.

Very impressive. You've captured the essence of characters quite accurately, I like the look of your pencil shaded style too.

Wildcard said:
Very impressive. You've captured the essence of characters quite accurately, I like the look of your pencil shaded style too.

Hmm, It's the first time I've been complimented on my actual drawing style. Thanking you lots ^^

chaos said:
I do not know that samurai warrior one, but luffy ichigo and and grimmjow are looking absolutely fantastic!

They do, don't they?! Hah! Naw, thanks alot, admin-san!

Spyro201 said:
Luffy/Samurai = Cooool

Maybe I should combine them? Just for you? Ha, thanks mate

Otaku-san said:
can i has your autograph, so when your famous i can sell it on ebay

Sure, I'll give you my eBay so you can sell it on my autograph ^^

chaos said:
Now do us some fan service Wink

You know, my girlfriend didn't believe me when you saw her and I said you were a total pervert X].

(Sure thing man, what girl do you have in mind? ;D)

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
chaos said:

You know, my girlfriend didn't believe me when you saw her and I said you were a total pervert X].

Dirty Filthy jap-brazils perverts, need to be looked in a shoe box the lot of them

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
chaos said:

LOL =)

I said before it was coincidence and impulse that I've got those figures by the same time, but you won't believe me...

BlackWolf said:
Nice work on the Ren one :) i like your drawings i'm really impressed by them, any chance of a Hao + Spirit of Fire :p

I've yet to draw a picture of Hao! His face is tricky... but I have done one of the Spirit of Fire. It's pretty basic, but meh, you did ask ;D.

Back