Wild Act!

Miaka-chan

Stand User
I'm onto Wild Act by Rie Takada now and it is really good :D
Yuniko Sakuraba is a big fan of an award winning but sadly deceased movie star Akira Nanae and spends her time stealing any memorablia that originally belonged to him and has become very good at it! Along comes a new star Ryu Eda who happens to have a piece of said memorabilia and now starts a very fun and romantic story!

When I first picked up this manga, there was nothing to suggest romance or drama, it sounded as though it was all about Yuniko and her obsession with movie memorabilia and the antics of how she steals them. I was very pleasantly surprised to find it's a very romantic story, filled with humour and sadness and from how the story is going, some intrigue too :D
The character design is very appealing and Ryu is definitely a bishounen :wink: The layout is very easy on the eye and there is lots of nice detail and b&w artwork.
So anyone who has thought of buying this but hasn't because of the write up on the first volume of the manga, you really should get it!! (The write up on vol 1 is surprisingly inaccurate :shock: ).

It is a 16+ so there's lots of nice kissing scenes and stuff :wink:
There are a total of 5 bishounen in the manga and the artwork is fantastic. It is a long running series, currently up to volume 10. I'm not sure if goes beyond 10, as I'm only on volume 8 at the moment!!

Finally got volume 10 (waited for what seems like forever, but it's only been 3 weeks!!). That is the last volume, so I shall really enjoy reading it tonight and hope it concludes well. Bad manga endings are just as horrid as bad anime endings!!

Back