Wierd thing happened today...

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
I was in WHSmith's cafe with a few of my mates and my phone rings, but stopped a few seconds later, and when I checked the number, the call came from United Arab Emirates area (as I found out later), and yeah.... WTFBBQ?

:?

So now not only do you get begging emails claiming they wish to leave you with millions as you were a good friend of there fathers, now they also wanna chat on the phone, dammit that is so annoying next they'll be wanting the millions they gave you back.

I got an email yesterday from someone in africa saying someone has died in a plain crash and I have inherited there money

Then I got the same email off 5 over people out of diffrent countrys WTF!!!!!

WTFDaveMustaine said:
You gotta stop the spamming now. -_-

I'm merely providing insight. :twisted:

pomtry said:
I got an email yesterday from someone in africa saying someone has died in a plain crash and I have inherited there money

Then I got the same email off 5 over people out of diffrent countrys WTF!!!!!

I've had that a few too many times aswell 0.0

pomtry said:
The thing is some idiots actualy believe it :shock:

About 2 years ago some jackass in my Graphics class bought an Ipod for £80 off some cheap ass scam site, yet he thought he was getting an awesome deal...

Like 2 months later and still no Ipod xD.

Hyaku said:
About 2 years ago some jackass in my Graphics class bought an Ipod for £80 off some cheap ass scam site, yet he thought he was getting an awesome deal...

Like 2 months later and still no Ipod xD.
...so is it two years or two months? ¬_¬

I believe he meant that the guy did it 2 years ago, but waited for the iPod to come and after 2 months of waiting it still never came, so he got ripped off. =X

Once some Chinese person managed to guess my ebay password (made it far too easy), and then continued to put up ten Xbox 360s for £80 (keep in mind this was when they were just released and in very low supply), using my feedback to his advantage.
Strange thing is, when I got my account back, there were ebay messages asking general questions, showing that some people actually fall for these things! >_<

Back