Who loves 'Scouting For Girls' music band?

Who loves 'Scouting For Girls' music band?

• I'm a guy, I think they are cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a girl, I think the lead singer is cute + band is cool

• Sadly I don't like them

• Total voters

yethboth

Brigade Leader
I do. :D

thanime.gif

They're alright but there tracks kinda sound the same, I like the next single thats coming out for them, think its track 4 or 5 on the album.

I listened to She's So Lovely for about 10 seconds and switched it off. That guys voice is annoying as hell. Whoever wrote the lyrics is obviously incapable of writing lyrics if they can't think of anything but adding an extra syllable to the word "lovely".

All in all, they seem to be incredibly generic. I won't dignify the "Sadly I don't like them" option by voting for it, since that implies that they are of good quality, which they obviously aren't.

Maxon said:
I listened to She's So Lovely for about 10 seconds and switched it off. That guys voice is annoying as hell. Whoever wrote the lyrics is obviously incapable of writing lyrics if they can't think of anything but adding an extra syllable to the word "lovely".

All in all, they seem to be incredibly generic. I won't dignify the "Sadly I don't like them" option by voting for it, since that implies that they are of good quality, which they obviously aren't.

Yeah, classificatory fallacy.

They're alright ... ish, Not a big fan of music at the moment, well UK music anyway, too much indie. Which I don't really like.

Bomb Factory all the way baby!!! :D

Back