Who is the 'prettiest' character in anime?

Lelouch said:
Ah, A Kurogane fan. ;3

Don't know many Kurogane fans, All the Tsubasa fans i know are all "Omg, Fye-san is kawaii!" & i'm like "please stop..."

Hahaha, I hear you, most people I've come across are the same, I really do like Fai a lot but, Kurogane is just great :D

i searched google for misa misa

cosplay-misa-misa2.jpg

The cosplayer is Kipi from what I know.
I saw afew of her cosplays in the past and I think she is one of the best Misa cosplayers i've seen.

Sami said:
Lelouch said:
Ah, A Kurogane fan. ;3

Don't know many Kurogane fans, All the Tsubasa fans i know are all "Omg, Fye-san is kawaii!" & i'm like "please stop..."

Hahaha, I hear you, most people I've come across are the same, I really do like Fai a lot but, Kurogane is just great :D

I like all the main characters, They all have something to like.

But Kurogane is by far the best, He is just kick ass!, He reminds me of Zoro from One piece.

Lupus Inu said:
I'm not attracted to any anime characters, like... EVER. Though there's several animu chicks who I think are pretty.

Well, I think that lots of characters are really good eye-candy (and I'm watching Gundam 00 at the moment, and the cast is incredibly good-looking!), but not sure I'd go as far as being attracted to any of them!

I see people are getting a little defensive here. Personally, I think there's nothing wrong with attraction to an anime character. After all, they still have physical attributes and personality we like in real life people, with the only difference being that they are fictional. This is precisely why I can accept lolicons. Their feelings for fictional characters don't necessarily reflect their real life tastes.

In other words, if a distinction between real and fictional is present, there's no problem.

Maxon said:
I see people are getting a little defensive here. Personally, I think there's nothing wrong with attraction to an anime character. After all, they still have physical attributes and personality we like in real life people, with the only difference being that they are fictional. This is precisely why I can accept lolicons. Their feelings for fictional characters don't necessarily reflect their real life tastes.

In other words, if a distinction between real and fictional is present, there's no problem.
Hey, I agree with that (except lolicon, that just sends shivers down my spine.) But it's noting to get all obsessed over, defensively or offensively.

Anyways, STOP GETTING OFF TOPIC! :p I'm not good with pretty, I prefer sexy, so I'll just stick with my original post for now

Gah! Fine..!

shanasword.jpg

I don't care if she comes under moe, loli or any of that. She is hawt without a doubt. Plus she has a a real kick ass sword - She looks uber good without being a flame haze as well... Just not as colourful. ;p Also

Revy-You.jpg

Revy is amazing and I really want/NEED to watch Black Lagoon again now, She is so kick ass. I'm sure everyone will agree. Haha.

Back