Who is the 'prettiest' character in anime?

harkins

Adventurer
With the pall of gloom hanging around at the moment I thought it’d be perfect timing for a pointless but fun thread to cheer us all up!

So, inspired by something McIcy said a while back, I quote, “If she’s not animated, she’s not hot!â€

Re: Who is the sexiest character in anime?

harkins said:
I'm sure you'll all agree that there's nothing sexier than a girl drinking a cup of tea?!
So, you're into Ritsuko Akagi as well then? All scientists are addicts to tea and coffee. :)

I still think Ukitsu is 'da bomb' and that will never change. (Ikki Tousen)
ukitsu16.jpg

Another perminant position goes to BlackRose of .hack.
art-06-blackrose.jpg

Finally, Kallen gets a high spot on my sexy list. (Code Geass)
lelouchandkallensmalltr7.jpg

Sooner or later, I'll need to have a more mature taste... I feel my age coming. :lol:

Chaz said:
Finally, Kallen gets a high spot on my sexy list. (Code Geass)
lelouchandkallensmalltr7.jpg

I second that.

i also love
Kaname chidori
fmp_kaname250.jpg

Haruhi Fujioka
bestpicyet9qm.png

Haruka Suzumiya
5521_11187031689.jpg

Hinata Hyuuga
hinata_part_2.jpg

Always had a soft spot for Hinata, even before time skip & then she comes back to make me even happier with breasts! :eek:

Seeing as Oh Great is renowned for sexy character designs, someone should post some pictures of his manga, or I guess Air Gear/Tenjho Tenge anime. I've not seen either though so I don't know if it's true : D.

Lupus Inu said:
I'm not attracted to any anime characters, like... EVER. Though there's several animu chicks who I think are pretty.
Same here. Pretty is really as far as it goes.. And that's only because they are in your face like "Oh My God! I'm so PHIT so all the otaku'll pleasure their selves over me." Really.. I think the word sexiest is totally the wrong word to use for this.. Something like "cutest" or "best looking" character would suffice.

Faye and Haruhi are the ones that immediately strike me when I'm trying to think which characters are good looking. There are some awesome looking guys as well, Just not sexy or anything like that. I mean they are drawn well.

By the by, This does not at all affect my opinion on moe - I <3 a lot of "moe" titles.

I have a fair few, but these are my top 5 (in no particular order):

fumoffu_tessa.jpg

Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa (Full Metal Panic!, Fumoffu? The Second Raid)

PockyOnegaiTeacher1.jpg

Mizuho Kazami (Please Teacher)

117955.jpg

Rushuna Tendo (Grenadier)

fate.png

Fate Testarossa (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)

344819979_045d1f36bc_m.jpg

Kaname Chidori (Full Metal Panic!, Fumoffu? The Second Raid)

McIcy said:
Ringo from Air Gear

113tr9.jpg
She reminds me of Mizuho Kazami.

Lupus, Jayme, don’t worry, it’s not serious, it’s just for fun. I don’t think anyone will think ill of anyone else who posts here. :p

But just to be safe I’ve amended the thread title for. :)

..I am going to counter all these pretty anime girls with anime boys, ohoho. 8)

image-2.gif

Mugen from Samurai Champloo.

043.jpg

Kurogane from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE.

...And one anime chick.

20061208-hs_integra047.jpg

Integra from Hellsing. She's freaking the hottest woman, EVER. I don't care if she ain't real, I'd be totally gay for her.

:lol:

harkins said:
Lupus, Jayme, don’t worry, it’s not serious, it’s just for fun. I don’t think anyone will think ill of anyone else who posts here. :p

But just to be safe I’ve amended the thread title for you. :)

harkins said:
Yeah, I know man, I'm just saying, s'all, not like I was aiming to come into the thread and ruin all your fun. ;p

Lupus Inu said:
harkins said:
Yeah, I know man, I'm just saying, s'all, not like I was aiming to come into the thread and ruin all your fun. ;p

Are you sure? lol :p

Sami said:
..I am going to counter all these pretty anime girls with anime boys, ohoho. 8)

image-2.gif

Mugen from Samurai Champloo.

043.jpg

Kurogane from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE.

...And one anime chick.

20061208-hs_integra047.jpg

Integra from Hellsing. She's freaking the hottest woman, EVER. I don't care if she ain't real, I'd be totally gay for her.

:lol:

haha nice work there ;)

Maxon said:
I have a fair few, but these are my top 5 (in no particular order):

fumoffu_tessa.jpg

Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa (Full Metal Panic!, Fumoffu? The Second Raid)[/img]
Yeah, Tessa's damn cute!

Back