Who hates Kanon?

Ryo Chan said:
but then again not many H-Games into anime's are good :D

Why can so few people see that though?

To me it was so obviously garbage. What was that about the fox turning into a girl and the girl who'd been in a comma being able to jump out of her body? It had no plot at all.

Ryo Chan said:
but then again not many H-Games into anime's are good :D
Can't really disagree with that, but I still maintain that Air is awesome.
And I do kinda like Kanon - it's not great, just mildly entertaining fluff - and it will fall apart sooo fast if you're cynical about it. Some series just require you to let things be, and this is definitely one of them.
As to the story - I always though that the story of each girl was supposed to be like a musical theme, then the whole series was kinda like a Canon (hence the name...) with each theme starting and finishing on its own yet superimposed with the others... so that's how it seemed to me to be how the story was supposed to progress...

Hahaha, hate's a strong word. I'd still rather watch this than most of the stuff on TV but I did stop watching after about 4 episodes. It was too girly for me, I was told that was the wrong word to use since it was a show aimed at guys but still, it's a show full of girls, really stupid ones with zero sex appeal and the main character is a whiney little git I couldn't identify with at all. Having said that, a friend of mine has it and if she puts it on when I visit I wouldn't complain too much, I just wouldn't watch it on my own.

Air looked like it was headed the same way so I didn't bother with that one.

Stainboy said:
...with zero sex appeal...
Well, no arguments there. But I'm not interested in series that try to rely on sex appeal, anyway.
Stainboy said:
...the main character is a whiney little git I couldn't identify with at all.
I thought you'd suddenly started talking about Eva for a moment there :p . Seriously though, I've never heard anyone have this complaint about Yuuichi before, and I can't think of any incidents myself...
Stainboy said:
Air looked like it was headed the same way so I didn't bother with that one.
Certainly a similar direction at first, although they take quite different routes later on. Even so, if you didn't like Kanon, chances are you won't like Air either.

Back