Who hates friday nights

i love friday nights.You don't have to worry about anything.Sure you can go out and have a laugh,but you can stay in and chill infront of the TV too.You can just relax,especially knowing its now the weekend and that there will be lay ins :p

Love to know where his idea you HAVE to go out on a Friday night and get smashed comes from. Never understood it, never enjoyed it when l went along. Enjoy a DVD and bottle of wine much more, and the knowledge l can sleep in the morning after.

hopeful_monster said:
Love to know where his idea you HAVE to go out on a Friday night and get smashed comes from. Never understood it, never enjoyed it when l went along. Enjoy a DVD and bottle of wine much more, and the knowledge l can sleep in the morning after.
Because it's the end of the work week and people just want let loose. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their own way of having a good time.

Maxon said:
hopeful_monster said:
Because it's the end of the work week and people just want let loose. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their own way of having a good time.

everyone does thats true, i don't go out on a friday night as i said due to not drinking etc, but i still relax, even though friday doesn't mean much, since i can have work the next day or so..heck even on sunday =/.

Arbalest said:
Maxon said:
hopeful_monster said:

everyone does thats true, i don't go out on a friday night as i said due to not drinking etc, but i still relax, even though friday doesn't mean much, since i can have work the next day or so..heck even on sunday =/.

Welcome to the real world! I work 7 days a week, but then again I like working, so it's hardly a problem for me. :D

Back