Who hates friday nights

X_nick_X said:
The one night were everyone gets to go out except me :roll:

Are you 15? :lol: Nothing to do tonight, farting around on the computer but i'm going out on the razz tomorrow so i'll be quite a few pennies down :(

can't wait for work either.

i never go out on a friday night, since A. i don't drink for many reasons, B. This village is the more boring place you could ever be and C. everyone is at uni =/

Nyu said:
X_nick_X said:
The one night were everyone gets to go out except me :roll:

Are you 15? :lol: Nothing to do tonight, farting around on the computer but i'm going out on the razz tomorrow so i'll be quite a few pennies down :(

can't wait for work either.

Nah 17 but i know people who are freinds with the bouncers :lol:

Arbalest said:
i never go out on a friday night, since A. i don't drink for many reasons, B. This village is the more boring place you could ever be and C. everyone is at uni =/
Except for A, those are my exact reasons for not going out. It's also due to a lack of money.

When you get to University you find yourself going out every night. Fridays and Saturdays are in fact the least busy nights. Mondays and Wednesdays = cheap drinks, Tuesdays and Thursdays are usually good. But people go home at the weekend, so not much ever happens.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
When you get to University you find yourself going out every night. Fridays and Saturdays are in fact the least busy nights. Mondays and Wednesdays = cheap drinks, Tuesdays and Thursdays are usually good. But people go home at the weekend, so not much ever happens.

Thusrdays are excellent piss ups here, Saturday is a bit more exspensive but i get to look smart while fooling around.

I love Friday nights, the idiots are out getting drunk, vomitting in gutters and breaking each others' noses who looked at who's GF/pint/inflatable sheep.

Means I can get some peace and quiet :)

Edit: And don't refer to me as a karaoke star, please >.< Bad memories.

Usually I'd be with you in this as I normally sit at home, but last night I actually got to go to the pub for a few pints, too bad I had to be up to go to work this morning, but we can't have everything

I never go out on Friday nights mainly because theres all those little kids round the streets drinking and I just CBA with the hassle of bumping into them. I mostly go out drinking on saturday nights not that many people out because they have a hangover from Friday :lol:

Back