Who else is really looking forward to .hack//G.U.

.hack//SIGN is the first anime. The first game is .hack//INFECTION. The gameplay gets very repetitive after the first game but the story is what keeps you wanting to play :lol:. .hack//G.U. looks like it will have much better gameplay than the first 4 games (well that's what I'm hoping).

I found the gameplay in the .hack games curiously addictive even if it was repetitive (at least, up to the point where I trying to level up to Level 99, gave up on that little endeavour). GU does look good though, but there had better be grunties in it :p

btw, anyone wanting to know about .hack//SIGN should of course check out this review *shameless self-plug*

The character designs look really awful except Sakaki and the 'main' character type. What were they thinking? There are no 1337 ones and you expect for a game of this type to have 1337 looking characters! Oh well!
Hopefully the game will be an improvement over the previous .Hack games! :D
________
MALE ADVICE FORUM

.hack//Online Jack (or .hack//G.U. Online Jack from another source I found) looks like the OVA that will be packaged with .hack//G.U. though it's not been officially confirmed.

Also found translations for the 2nd and 3rd games names (though they'll probably be changed for US/European releases.

.hack//G.U. Volume 1: Saitan (resurrection)
.hack//G.U. Volume 2: Kimi Omou Koe (the voice you think you know)
.hack//G.U. Volume 3: Aruku Youna Hayasa de (the speed as if walking)

i can't remember now whether its jack or roots that fills in the gaps between LOTB and GU i know one fills in the gaps and one is about the GU cast

yeah i can't wait for it... i had the first three .hack games and the story was amazing not got seeing the end though becuase coudn't find the fourth... can any1 tell me what happens i've been dyin to know for like the last year lol

skikes said:
yeah i can't wait for it... i had the first three .hack games and the story was amazing not got seeing the end though becuase coudn't find the fourth... can any1 tell me what happens i've been dyin to know for like the last year lol
I saw it on the amazon's UK site if you're able to shop online. (not an auction thing, but properly in stock)

Still haven't got round to finishing it, but I've made it onto Part 4 at least! :D

i can't remember now whether its jack or roots that fills in the gaps between LOTB and GU i know one fills in the gaps and one is about the GU cast
As far as I know its Roots that fills in the gaps between LOTB an GU as its set before the game GU an has other cast members apart from those in the game. An Jack is set in the outside world during the game events as far as I know?

right i'm gonna be honest with you

i can NOT see GU comming out here

its a bit strange that every site i've been to has N/A for a uk release and no site even has an EU release date

Ryo Chan said:
right i'm gonna be honest with you

i can NOT see GU comming out here

its a bit strange that every site i've been to has N/A for a uk release and no site even has an EU release date

It's not even out in Japan yet so I can see why an EU release date isn't set.
We'll probably get the 1st GU when the 3rd is out in the US :lol: .

Back